**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions kabam needs to answer

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
With shehulk so cold "fix" (coughnerfcough), can we please get answers on questions it raises?

1 - will other champs be altered and will we get rdts for them as well? Specifically oml, who's in beta atm and who's heavy is more valuable now
2 - will other champs be altered with same justification? Like range of reach of light/heavy/sp or range of dexterity? If you believe they all are the same, feel free to ask for more information
3 - will we ever get complete and correct ingame description of champions? And when it's likely to happen, if yes? I'm talking about things like ultron aar when he has armour up (I believe I saw smth like that on forums)

If there are any I miss, please add yours below. It's not the first time we have things going that way, but I do hope this is the last one

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1. Why tf would they give RDT for a BUFF
    2. It will not happen at random out of the blue. Only newer champions. Hold off on insanely OP new champs for a month
    3. Abilities are fine for most champions. Don’t know what you are getting at.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

2. It will not happen at random out of the blue. Only newer champions. Hold off on insanely OP new champs for a month
    3. Abilities are fine for most champions. Don’t know what you are getting at.

1. He's saying that they might do the same thing to OML after he receives his buff.
    2. While I agree with holding off on newer champs, these are exactly the kinds of changes that they sneak off in patch notes and pretend like they're no big deal. KT1 mentioned this in a video yesterday particularly mentioning Massacres reach as an example.
    3. Abilities are fine for most champs but some older ones do things that aren't mentioned or at least are left vague (Scarlet Witch doesn't list what buffs/debuffs can be activated).

While I agree with Kabam saying that characters aren't meant to do things that aren't stated in their descriptions, they have to be willing to compensate the player base when they "fix" something that has been present for long periods of time. She-hulk has always been able to do what she was doing. What changed is all of a sudden that ability suddenly became extremely valuable instead of just a neat little perk.

Lesson is if you're particularly concerned about resources, don't rank any new champs or any buffed champs for at least a few months and otherwise hope for the best.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,019 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

What if someone ranked their colossus to r5 just for some dank memes? This is rendered useless after the buff ...
    I actually laughed out loud while at lunch from work when I read this. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    1. There won't likely be any changes that warrant Tickets. Anything is possible, but they specified that this was a unique case, not every change will warrant Tickets, and they would work on communicating things more in advance.
    2. That entirely depends on the case. If something is unintended and provides an advantage they never intended to happen, it's possible.
    3. That's an ongoing process of improvement. Too much information and people can't process as well. Too little, and people are lost. Wording it even slightly different can be read diffetently. It's progress, not perfection.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:
    Great videos, kabam should watch it. Kabam should give an answer on all those things. Now, when sh is nerfed, I'll probably use my r4 iron patriot for aegis. Does it mean I'm cheesing through aw and exploit a bug?