**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel [Movie] Indestructible Buff

Hey there! It looks as if there is a bug for Cap Sparkles indestructible buff.. ability states the buff lasts for [10.96] seconds and then refreshes again after [42.01]

However, it seems to be bugged, or maybe just worded incorrectly in abilities?

The way it reads currently leads me to believe that as soon as the cooldown ends, the indestructible buff reactivates.
“This ability can be activated again after a [xx] cooldown”

In the video supplied, the indestructible buff cooldown lasts for actually 47 seconds (not 42) but then doesn’t actually reactivate until 53 seconds, and it only reactivates when I throw a heavy attack.

Has this been addressed? Haven’t seen anything about it on here while searching.

Thanks

Video link:

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it should probably read "when binary ignition is activated", but they would need to comment on that.
  • Options
    ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

it should probably read "when binary ignition is activated", but they would need to comment on that.

Yea, probably poorly worded. Rereading the signature ability, have to be above 20+ Energy Charges to initiate Binary Durability.

But that doesn't account for the extended cool down timer of 47 (intended 42) seconds.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    1. It won't automatically activate after cool down
    2. it will only activate again once you are above the threshold of 20 charges
    3 and while in binary ignition the only way to gain charges is to perform heavy attacks.
    4. the cool down timer starts after the indestructible buff expires.
  • Options
    Stewman said:

3 and while in binary ignition the only way to gain charges is to perform heavy attacks.

1. Did you read my initial post? "Maybe just needs to be reworded"
    2. Read above reply...
    3. Not sure why you're telling me this... I know this.. and it wasn't mentioned above.
    4. Obviously, didn't say it didn't? Again, wasn't mentioned above about how to the cool down doesn't start. Just that its an extra 5 seconds than it its mentioned to be.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Imnewby said:

Stewman said:

1. Did you read my initial post? "Maybe just needs to be reworded"
    2. Read above reply...
    3. Not sure why you're telling me this... I know this.. and it wasn't mentioned above.
    4. Obviously, didn't say it didn't? Again, wasn't mentioned above about how to the cool down doesn't start. Just that its an extra 5 seconds than it its mentioned to be.
    Trying to be helpful.
    Thanks for the hateful response.

Good luck.

• Options
    Stewman said:

Trying to be helpful.
    Thanks for the hateful response.

Good luck.

Not sure how you perceive this as hateful.. you were blunt with me, I was blunt with you. Perhaps as a Guardian, when you’re trying to be helpful use a little more tact and a few more words. And make sure to read through all the previous comments. Otherwise it can come off as flippant.

Thanks for trying to help Stewman! :)

On another note, @Kabam Miike are you or the dev team aware of this extended timer with the cooldown of Caps Indestructible buff? Current Sig ability of my Cap states cooldown is 42 seconds. But the video shows 47 seconds? (This is the grey cooldown timer icon)

Perhaps synergy’s or mastery’s may affect this?