**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.5 GP Surging Vengeance

Given the description of the Surging Vengeance node - "the champion uses their special attacks in order of 1-3, restarting after sp3" - I thought that logically, if I pushed GP to a special attack greater than her sp1, she wouldn't be able to use it. Much to my dismay, after pushing her to a sp3 (which she shouldn't have been able to use, as she hadn't used any other specials in the fight), she fired it, causing me to lose my champion. Is this supposed to happen, and is it happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    It's been like that ever since the node was created. At this point, its very likely to be the intended behavior
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jleodav said:

Given the description of the Surging Vengeance node - "the champion uses their special attacks in order of 1-3, restarting after sp3" - I thought that logically, if I pushed GP to a special attack greater than her sp1, she wouldn't be able to use it. Much to my dismay, after pushing her to a sp3 (which she shouldn't have been able to use, as she hadn't used any other specials in the fight), she fired it, causing me to lose my champion. Is this supposed to happen, and is it happening to anyone else?

That is not very logical. Logically speaking if you pushed her to SP2 then she would still fire off sp1 then sp2 again when she reached that power again since we know champs can fire off lower level specials than their power levels would allow unlike players.

Even still it is poorly worded, here is how it works:

They get to l1, you successfully bait l1. The ai will no longer use l1.

You get the opponent to use l2 next. The ai will no longer use it.

You get hit by l3. Its now possible for them to use another l1 and another l2.