**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa vs Void

So, this might be my last rank 5 ever so I need serious advice. Both are duped. Void is sitting at signature 140.
Thanks all.

Medusa vs Void 22 votes

Medusa
27%
JeremySlatNojokejaymHzoriSidDDragonAlexAvalonBucky_7 6 votes
Void
72%
NifzLvernon15Hammerbro_64MostWantedBerenhpKillerRino19RanoManoMaldroit2AleorTony886MeebletongforcefanSpeedro420_MGP_JleodavNightMonkey 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I need a lot more information. 4 or 5 stars? What content are you working on? Who are your other top champs?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void
    Sig 140? I’d reckon it’s a fiver. I would say Void, but both are pretty good.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Depends on your purpose... Medusa has excellent damage output and is good for AW defence, also poison immune and that's it... Void, however has many other uses and lots of synergies... My personal preference would be void hands down
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Depends on your purpose... Medusa has excellent damage output and is good for AW defence, also poison immune and that's it... Void, however has many other uses and lots of synergies... My personal preference would be void hands down

Uuum, that's it? Medusa crushes any Techs and has some solid synergies of her own. Her damage output is actually pretty crazy with or without the synergies anyways.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa
    I feel that medusa gains more from the rankup...void can give all of his utility even at r4 whereas the attack increase should benefit medusa a lot more and make her hit that much harder...plus medusa has a smaller healthpool so that increased hp should also help
  • Options
    BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Void
    Etjama said:

I need a lot more information. 4 or 5 stars? What content are you working on? Who are your other top champs?

5 stars, working on variants and 6.2. My other 2 5/65 are Blade and Sparky. Sitting at 4/55 are Medusa, GR, Void and Iceman.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    For Variant 1 and 6.1 100% Medusa is great to have at 5/65 - otherwise Void, good choices either way