**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good of a defender is km on high AWs (tiers 1-4)

I have plans to max sym supreme for prestige. And then I will consider killmonger strongly he will be my first
maxed skill champion. Not only does he have amazing utility but is also still a solid defender. Is he still worth t5bs and ag? Please leave your comments below!

How good of a defender is km on high AWs (tiers 1-4) 8 votes

His amazing invest on him!
50%
B_Dizzle_01EtjamaGiodood_1shut_up_heather 4 votes
No save for blade/nick
50%
MikeyBoi69SupermanafficinadoAlexAvalon_MGP_ 4 votes

Comments

• TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    If your sole purpose is to place him in AW defence then you're better off saving for NF or Blade, corvus makes like work of KM
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    His amazing invest on him!

If your sole purpose is to place him in AW defence then you're better off saving for NF or Blade, corvus makes like work of KM

Uuuugh, I hate these kind of comments.
    Just cause Corvus is a viable counter doesn't mean Killmonger's not a great defender. Blade can shrug off debuffs fast and Nick can't be stunned and has unblockable for a tiny bit. Killmonger has indestructible charges, can charge right back at you when blocking, reflects damage back at you when awakened, has +700 armor rating and some power gain with that armor. Most people can beat Blade and Nick easy, but a lot of people need a viable counter to beat Killmonger easily. Even if they were better defenders than Killmonger, he's an amazing defender either way and in no way should he wait for champs he may never get.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Oh trust me, you don't have to sell me km's abilities... I personally love him and wished I had him till date, but what I'm saying is he's not as viable as nick fury on defence, and corvus was just an example... The best example in fact because almost everyone takes corvus into war offence... Any champ with armor break can make light work of km, symbiote spidey is another example... Whereas with nick fury, you can't avoid him gaining unblockable unless you focus your playing style, not to mention his rebirth ability when awakened. The longer a fight goes on, the more likely an opponent is to make an error... Also nick fury is excellent for his synergy and damage output... And blade is just blade, not too good for defence but otherwise he's a godsend