**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena fight, THANOS TEAM; same enemy in their team twice

Interesting, found a minor glitch in one arena fight, and a possible glitch (or maybe a kabam on-purpose) in a second arena fight.
I've been playing about two years now and no one on my alliance has seen this one either.

Glitch #1 - a THANOS TEAM 4* unawakened Rank 5 Level 45 Dormammu? Pretty sure it's supposed to be a 5*.

Glitch?#2 - THANOS TEAM - Two 4*5/50 Dormammu's in my enemies team.
One was awakened with a 4006 PI, the second was not awakened at 4253 PI. (which doesn't make sense... should the PI's be reversed?)

Either way... doubt either of these should be happening.

8ytknj7j7hpn.png

kkwne3rqug0y.png

Comments

• Options
    GriffybetsGriffybets Posts: 23
    Correcting myself before anyone else does... I just realized you can have a 4*5/45. So used to seeing the "45" associated with 5*.

BUT... the Double 4* Dormammu is definitely wrong, in both fights. Right?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Thanos Team can have a random combination of Champs. It's computer generated. If it was a Player, that may be a different story.
  • Options
    GriffybetsGriffybets Posts: 23
    Thanks GW. I've played for almost 2 years, haven't seen it once. That's why I wanted to ask.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Griffybets wrote: »
    Thanks GW. I've played for almost 2 years, haven't seen it once. That's why I wanted to ask.

It's rare, but not a major concern. The computer generates opponents for Kang and Thanos.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    I do not think this is normal, has to be an anomaly if it is not a bug and it has happened twice.

First picture has
    a/ 5/50 awakened, PI 3942
    b/ 5/45 PI 4067
    How can b/ be stronger than a/?

Second picture has
    c/ 5/50 awakened PI 4005
    d/ 5/50 PI 4235
    c/ weaker than d/?