**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Team and rank up recommendations for LOL completion + exploration

I only have 2 t2a catalysts in my collection and am short most of the t4 class catalysts as well - so I am interested in first completing and possibly also exploring LOL. I’m an average player with a fairly good roster (explored chapter 5 w/out having to use units but haven’t even competed a variant yet.

What is the basic strategy to LOL today with stronger champions then when it was created? Pick one champion, give them the best possible synergy team and just use revives to power through and bring an extra superstar for tough matchups?

What’s my best bet of a team to practice with? I have these popular teams

Ghost (5 star, rank 4 sig 80) with 5 star versions of wasp, ant-man and Hood)

Domino (5 star unduped) with 6 star red hulk and 5 star Massacre

Also have the following champs:

Aegon 5 star rank 4 sig 199
Hyperion 5 star rank 5 sig 100
Proxima midnight (six star unduped and 5 star duped)
Starlord 5 star rank 4 sig 140
AA 5 star rank 4 sig 160
OR 5 star rank 4 sig 140
CA IW 5 star rank 4 sig 160
Thing 6 star rank 1 sig 20
Morningstar 5 star rank 4 sig 60

Has anyone completed this without running suicides or do suicides make this much easier?

What team would you recommend? I can take another 5 star to rank 5 if that would make this much easier as well.

Comments

• Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    In your situation, I'd go for the initial completion of LOL, then completion for Variant 1-2-3 and exploration after, starting with Variant 2, easier than the others.
    LOL wise, R4 Aegon should easily destroy the first path and can even 100% it with relative ease; you can run him with full suicides and just spamming SP3 or without and go for the SP2 bleed which is nasty at 1000 combo (which you'll reach really fast).
    Domino and Ghost are other good options but I'd still go with Aegon.
    Team:
    - Aegon
    - Fury (20% boost if dead)
    - Ant Man (3 evade charges with Nick, very very useful)
    - Yellowjacket (14% boost combined with Ant Man)
    - Deadpool X (if unning suicides you'll heal 12% at the beginning of each fight)
    Other options are Heimdall + Angela + Thor and StarLord/Proxima for the combo safety net.
  • Options
    Thank you very much nightmonkey for the detailed post. It was very helpful to think of completing multiple content before exploring LOL

If I use Aegon are there any difficult fights I’ll need to bring another champ along to handle?
  • Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    If you start by doing the easy path, then Aegon is more than enough (and at R5 is more than enough even for 100%, best option by far for LOL).
    I said so cause it was what I did: I took Spidy Stark to R5, went for LOL completion, then Variant 1,2 completion (there was no Variant 3 at that time), Variant 2 exploration, then I went to 100% 6.1 and I finished by 100%ing Variant 1; Variant 3 is much easier and I 100% it in 2hours and a half just by using Ghost at R5 so I'd go for that one too if I were you with your Ghost. You can wait to 100% LOL, but you have the best option for it (Aegon).