**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihilus screen freezes/pauses for a second in middle of fights.

I’ve only noticed it 2-3 times, but it is a very long 1-2 second screen freezing and then goes to fight. This last time I noticed it was right at the start of the fight, making it impossible to start off with Parry. I think it’s more of a graphics bug than gameplay bug. It might be this last patch that everyone is talking about with overheating and stuff. But if not just making sure if it is just Annihilus or not, but if it is, he’s not really reliable/playable against end game content if there’s pauses/freezes throwing off fighting for a second or two.

Comments

• Options
    Ok it’s not just Annihilus, just happened with Storm too. But even worse game is crashing now after the emergency maintenance. The screen pause/freeze was talking about I think is the game wanting to crash but not crashing. The has crashed at least 2-3 times in an hour.
  • Options
    Happened to me during today’s war. I was in the middle of my combo when the screen pauses a bit. Next I saw was Annihilus doing his SP2.