**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up next?

Who should I rank up next? I usually play with both Dominoes, Red Hulk, Massacre and Arch Angel or Venom the Duck.

I haven’t spent any time learning Quake and I just got the duplicate 4 star Red Hulk.

Any advice is welcome. I’ve made it to 5.1.2 but can’t seem to get past it without spending a lot of units. Im a ways off from leveling up my 5 star Domino. I need 3 more Yellows...

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you use Red Hulk more than anyone else you could rank up, rank up Red Hulk! Personally though, I'd try to get good with Quake first. She counters most nodes and champions. Starky is another great option.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Red hulk is a great champ, not only because of the synergy but also because he's a good counter for scarlet witch (AQ mini boss), he's useful in variant 2 (he took me through a lot of content there, especially the fights against yj) and the fact that poison and incinerate benefit him, making him better than immune... Take up rulk
  • Options
    MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Especially since you've got a 4 AND 5 star Domino...the synergy between them two is great. She's arguably the best champ in the game so anything that benefits her (Domino) is nothing but a plus. You can't go wrong there.
  • Options
    Papa279Papa279 Posts: 4
    Thanks for the comments. I just ranked up red hulk so we’ll see.

Yellow catalyst are hard to come by right now but I want to take my 5 star domino to rank 3 next.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Domino, without any doubt
    Mine is at r5 and she is a demon
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Quake and Stark. Game changers and great for tough fights. Red Hulk good but not on their level