**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you all think MCOC can be a better game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    2Starvisi0n2Starvisi0n Posts: 3
    I have always had a thought that champs should have a weakness, Groot is made of wood but still gets damaged by fire the same as everyone else, what others can you think of ?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    There's only two things I'd personally want

1. FREE! Increased storage capacity
    2. free mastery reset/rebuild or option to preset for certain champs.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

I’ve been thinking about this for some time now, and the one thing that really frustrates me about it is the dependency of RNG. I personally would like more ways to get the champions that I want, without RNG playing as a factor.

How about you?

I agree. Don't want RNG removed but being on the wrong side for 6+ months starts to sap the fun from the game. I'd like to see the dungeon crystals change more frequently and there should be no limit on how many you can buy if you have the artifacts. Also when opening featured crystals I'd like a way to get an increased chance after failing to pull a featured 3-5 times in a row. Remove the cheaters from war. Remove the help button. Make loyalty available in other parts of the game. Add a cavalier difficulty to EQ. 1/2 hour timers in AQ and I think I'm good lol.
    I’m not sure if you know this, but in Transformers: Forged to Fight (also ran by Kabam), you are able to earn generic Champion Shards (through monthly EQ, Duplicating champions, Arena, etc). You are able to use these shards to purchase the Champion you want. These Champions are found in the Featured Store and they rotate every so often. This is something I would definitely like to see in MCOC.
    Damn! I'd love this. That's a really good idea
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

That's what they're charging the sigil for, unfortunately. .

I have several quality of life improvements. My apologies for the people that mentioned this already.
    1. Other ways to earn battleships outside of arena. Incursions could've been perfect for this but you have opted not to.
    2. 30 min AQ timers permanently . Nothing worse than forcing alliances to be stuck when we have to work with perfectly great guys across the world and have to boot them due to timezone or an overbearing job when 30 min timers can eliminate that.
    3. A monthly charge to cover Map 6 or 7 costs. I would pay for that in a heart beat with 0 complaints.
    4. 5 star signature stones to become common place like it used to be. I'm not saying over run it with signature stones just make sure all side quests includes at least 50 5 star sig stones or 20 generics.
    5. Tune down the attack rating moving forward. Its just not fun to have 45k health when boosted and die to a 5 hit combo.
  • Options

Qfury said:

That's what they're charging the sigil for, unfortunately. .

I have several quality of life improvements. My apologies for the people that mentioned this already.
    1. Other ways to earn battleships outside of arena. Incursions could've been perfect for this but you have opted not to.
    2. 30 min AQ timers permanently . Nothing worse than forcing alliances to be stuck when we have to work with perfectly great guys across the world and have to boot them due to timezone or an overbearing job when 30 min timers can eliminate that.
    3. A monthly charge to cover Map 6 or 7 costs. I would pay for that in a heart beat with 0 complaints.
    4. 5 star signature stones to become common place like it used to be. I'm not saying over run it with signature stones just make sure all side quests includes at least 50 5 star sig stones or 20 generics.
    5. Tune down the attack rating moving forward. Its just not fun to have 45k health when boosted and die to a 5 hit combo.
    I've bought the sigil every month since release but it caused an issue. I'd spend my 4* shards on buying 5* shards and I ended up with no iso lol, so I've not bought it this month and nor will I for the foreseeable future, yes the extra shards was nice and yes the extra storage capacity was great but I honestly no longer think it's worth it, especially when I've pull 15 **** 5*s in a row.

And also agree on the 5* Sig stones. Them things are like gold dust unless you spend on the Sig stone offers.
  • Options
    Tomohawk21Tomohawk21 Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    If the game was more consistent with the chest rewards, champion sales, XP, and gems it would make the game play better for all.

Just my suggestions:
    4 star chests should always have 4 star rewards.

If you win enough shards for a 4 star champion and then sell it, you should get something equal to the amount of effort you just spent to acquire it = daily special???

The XP amount earned for beating a 4 or 5 star should always be consistent. Earning 250XP for beating a 4 star champion is unacceptable at any level.

1 star = 75+ iso, catalyst shards, more
    2 star = 250+ iso, catalyst shards, more
    3 star = 525+ iso, catalyst shards, more
    4 star = 1300+ iso, catalyst shards, more
    etc...

The complexity that 5 years of features, champions, bugs, contests, alliance and dungeons quests, and new stories has become convoluted to new players and doesn't draw the audience it once did.

I hope it gets better and this might help the contest be more consistent.

TG
  • Options
    J_L_4045J_L_4045 Posts: 1
    I feel as though they should add a trading system in the sense that you can request to trade a champion for a champion that you desire, however, the champions that are traded rank all the way down to their base rating. This would make the game better because it would be easier for people to get champions the wanted. Also there should be a limit on this such as 3-5 trades per month.