**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Act 5.2.5 and .6 champs are still blocking mid combo and cm special is still always blocked

AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
Hi kabam it maybe my dinosaur 5s or it maybe millions of bugs yet to be fixed but either way it's pretty annoying. I have champs blocking mid combo they also block my special on the 4th combo hit my captain marvels special 2 is still always blocked when in hard content. Easy content she lands it always hard content you don't have a chance. Iv also experienced opponent been unstoppable for the entire match till bane kills you ( not really fair you have 10'aeconds or less to hit them and you can't hit them when there unstoppable ) then bane transfers you try to hit them and still unstoppable then you die. I got half way to the collector with 3 full champs 1 half champ and 1 slight lower champ 6 fights from the collector and boom lose my full team to a match where you can't even hit them. Extremely frustrating. So I quit . I refuse to have to heal / spend when the issue isn't my fault. Can you shed some light on these matters please ?????