**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Just recorded a video of just how the game plays up and the ai blocks your special attack

AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
Hi kabam Iv just recorded a video I was listening to music at the time that was explicit so I'm unsure if I'm actually allowed to post this recording to show you just how things go wrong with the game . I'd like a mod to say if it's ok to post with a dmx song in the background if not can you send me a link to send it to you as it's shows the issues I speak about I also hope recording the game wasn't in any violation

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    Hi kabam Iv just recorded a video I was listening to music at the time that was explicit so I'm unsure if I'm actually allowed to post this recording to show you just how things go wrong with the game . I'd like a mod to say if it's ok to post with a dmx song in the background if not can you send me a link to send it to you as it's shows the issues I speak about I also hope recording the game wasn't in any violation

Lol dude just post the vid
  • AfridAfrid Member Posts: 529 ★★
    Use a video editor and remove the audio,duh
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
    My special 2 actually hits them on the 4th combo hit you know the 1 that's apparently repaired after it makes contact they block it. My special doesn't register they take zero damage and I take 5 slaps faster than the block animation that didn't finish and boom game over for my champion I'd really like you to see this video kabam
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
    I'll try remove the audio I'm not tech smart but will give it a go