**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jesus Wept...Diablo UnC Event Quest

How on God’s green earth to defeat this toon. He is an easy champ to trash, but these buffs make him practically unkillable between 90% armor and all the regen with unstoppable. Guilly could not even get a good rib jab in lol. In AQ so stuck with these champs for now, but those are my only r45*s (Hella, Cage, Guilly, Xbones). Cage hits like a semi truck at an avg of 2200 to 3200 / hit. Xbones has steady hits in 2k range. Guills trashes and bleeds and Hella whomps steady 1k+ depending on stacks.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Haven't dipped my toes in yet, what are the node buffs?
  • Lol practical invincibility node. Don’t know if I’m supposed to post something like that. It’s crazy regen, armor, and l1 use which he regens on normally but even his brew power is amped. He basically constantly regenerates and you can’t hit him down hard enough before you die almost as soon as the fight starts. It’s not even a challenge. It’s just beyond annoying.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Should be easy with LC unless he is only R2 or something. He was definitely an easy boss. All of them were pretty straight forward. You have a heal block champ, a heal reverse champ and a high damage champ... not to be rude but it seems more like a user issue. If Unstoppable is giving you issues bring a champ that deals with that. Or try Blade with synergies. Tons of options
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I used Domino with the Rulk synergy.. parry - heavy - incinerate, when Diablo gets to sp1 and becomes unstoppable just back off for 5-6 seconds, then rinse and repeat.

I
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

How on God’s green earth to defeat this toon. He is an easy champ to trash, but these buffs make him practically unkillable between 90% armor and all the regen with unstoppable. Guilly could not even get a good rib jab in lol. In AQ so stuck with these champs for now, but those are my only r45*s (Hella, Cage, Guilly, Xbones). Cage hits like a semi truck at an avg of 2200 to 3200 / hit. Xbones has steady hits in 2k range. Guills trashes and bleeds and Hella whomps steady 1k+ depending on stacks.

I just got to this boss and did some testing and I can see where you are coming from, the main counter you need is for the unstoppable, everything else just be patient with. CAIW easily one shots this especially if you have the synergy to armour break.
    She-hulk and other champs that can rid of unstoppable should be your go to.
    The armor 90% seems to not reduce crit damage so don't be underwhelmed if you're doing low damage as your crits should just go through. Be patient !
    Yeah I had a rough time of him but managed to get him down without needing to revive. Unstoppable is definitely the key part to play around with though so if you manage it either with slow, nullifying it, fate sealing, etc, then you sound have an easier time of it.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    He's basically on the same node as he was when he was first released
    Not that bad
  • Should be easy with LC unless he is only R2 or something. He was definitely an easy boss. All of them were pretty straight forward. You have a heal block champ, a heal reverse champ and a high damage champ... not to be rude but it seems more like a user issue. If Unstoppable is giving you issues bring a champ that deals with that. Or try Blade with synergies. Tons of options

Lol definitely a user issue 🤒🤕. I burned through everything right to there. I would get him down a few percentage points then get smoked before getting any specials off. He would just regen it all by that point. Frustrating. I’ll peck at it. My blades and all are low level 4*.

I used Domino with the Rulk synergy.. parry - heavy - incinerate, when Diablo gets to sp1 and becomes unstoppable just back off for 5-6 seconds, then rinse and repeat.

I

Unfortunately my R35* Domino is in AQ. Man she crits like a beast and when you lucky that bleed she smokes em. Heck I’ve had her grenade do 12k damage on l1. Love her. Big red is only r2. :(.

Woozie said:

I just got to this boss and did some testing and I can see where you are coming from, the main counter you need is for the unstoppable, everything else just be patient with. CAIW easily one shots this especially if you have the synergy to armour break.
    She-hulk and other champs that can rid of unstoppable should be your go to.
    The armor 90% seems to not reduce crit damage so don't be underwhelmed if you're doing low damage as your crits should just go through. Be patient !
    Yeah I will peck at it. Good to know about new cap. Have a 4* duped at r1. Have been focusing on only 5* ranks since coming back to game though.

Yeah I had a rough time of him but managed to get him down without needing to revive. Unstoppable is definitely the key part to play around with though so if you manage it either with slow, nullifying it, fate sealing, etc, then you sound have an easier time of it.

Ok. Yeah I was just pounding at him mercilessly even sneaking in hits on his unstoppable and dexing back. Just good to know others are getting him. Appreciate all the tips folks. Keep em coming especially for the champs shown.
    Luke Hell Guilly awake r45*. Xbones r45* not awake. Yondu r35* not awake.
  • Thank you for the advice folks. I finally nailed that son of a biscuit licker. Luke all the way. Took a couple revives but he definitely does the trick.

Good stuff!
    Now you just gotta do it 3-4 more times for Exploration! :wink:
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    I used a 3/45 spidergwen
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

first time jumped blind and used a team revive.later it became easier.Although his regen is troublesome.I just watched out for his unstoppable and slapped hard in between, but my r4 s are potentially hard hitter than yours.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Use a couple dummy champs to make him chug all his potions (since they are persistent charges) then go in with your big hitters
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Haven't dipped my toes in yet, what are the node buffs?

He’s like his uncollected self back in January. A pain
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    If u have cap i.w. he makes the fight really easy but without him it could be a real pain. Spidergwen and she hulk would prob work also, i was lucky to get cap last week and straight to r4.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    First rounds I was forced into using 2 revives due to the fact that I was unprepared for him, he's basically noded the same way as when he was released... Go in with cap iw (my 4* maxed consistently soloed him)... AA also does a pretty good job, watch out for ironskin, he becomes stun immune temporarily
  • Kief1Kief1 Posts: 9
    Any tips out there to defeat this Claire Voyant? Seems impossible but I agree, that Diablo was a pain!!!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    There are a few champs who can counter unstoppable...spidergwen,she hulk,stealth Spidey,capiw..if u have them then unstoppable won't be an issue.. otherwise u can use void and play it slow...quake is another good option..blade with gr would work...I one shot him with 5/50 void in my first attempt
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited September 2019

Quake makes that fight really easy. I used a 5/50 4*. 0 revives 0 problems
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It's all about watching those timers. As soon as he starts drinking a potion you need to be ready because once that timer ends he is likely going to go unstoppable soon after. I like to parry once his drinking timer ends and then smack him a 2-3 times waiting for unstoppable to activate. Once it does back off and dance for a bit then you'll be ready to go back in and pummel on him once his unstoppable goes away.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Kief1 said:

Any tips out there to defeat this Claire Voyant? Seems impossible but I agree, that Diablo was a pain!!!

There's another post on this, go to that one.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kief1 said:

If you have blade, use home and don’t use any specials so the bleeds won’t deal any major damage and when she’s down too about 20%, launch the special
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used void.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    domino with no synergy crushed him
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Kief1 said:

Ghost omega and luke cage all destroyed her on seperate runs for me, ghost was best, 4 star 5/50 2 l2s and an l1 and shes all done.