**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 new bosses are too animation heavy for Android?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    No issues on my Galaxy S9+
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I actually cant do the fight. Widow claire is fine but arkus is so laggy that you cant control anything in the fight
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Only way to improve game performance is switching to an Iphone. I even use the cheaper Iphone6, game runs close to perfect. I was forced to do this because I always played on Android but didn’t see it ever being fixed. Best decision I’ve made, I was close to quitting.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I used to have these issues as well and I also have a Huawei P20 lite. If you go into settings and turn the screen resolution down then that should get rid of these issues, or at least it did for me. You'll barely notice the difference with lower screen resolution. A small price to pay for salvation
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Hi Everyone,
    Just wondering, any other android users having trouble with Vision (and BW) this month due to them being full of animations that heavily lag your phone?
    I did 1 run in UC yesterday. And I think this month won't be a 100% for me due to 7 deaths causes by the crashing on my phone.
    I have a budget phone (huawei p20 lite) so I won`t complain. I was just wondering of other higher end android users had the same issues?

I have a Huawei and i have NEVER had any kind of lag issue or crashing issue with animations, so i have no idea what could be causing that? have you turned off in game chat and background apps when playing, i've heard that helps those with problems, but ive had apps in the background and never had an issue with my device?

A l p h a