**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favourite Satisfying Game Moments

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
I'm keen to get some positivity in here.

What are some of your favourite "Satisfaction" moments in MCoC. I don't mean "beating x boss" or "getting 100% in Uncollected"; but more "fun" things, like:

- Having your opponent KO themselves by using a special when inflicted with Power Sting
- Having your opponent get KO by a DoT debuff in the middle of their special attack, often dramatically falling like someone grabbed their hair from behind and yanked them backwards
- Seeing that glorious "Evade/Autoblock Failed" grey text thanks to True Strike
- Starting a round of Arena and seeing all three of your champs have class advantage (even better if you have one or more perfect champ matchups as well (e.g. Medusa vs a robot)
- Opening AW when you use Corvus and seeing your path filled with defenders to get all four of your missions

What else? Let's relive those fun times :smiley:

Comments

• HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    edited September 2019
    My favourite is using my duped omega red and building up the spores to 10 and then heavy attacking for the degen. I then keep dodging back to see how far the enemy runs at me before dying of some spore related illness
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Oooo
    Here’s one that happened today:

I was fighting Hawkeye vs Hawkeye for the TP event. I had a bleed on the other Hawkeye and he was on 5% so I went in for the kill. Well, three things happened at once: I landed the killing blow, the bleed killed him, and he tried to block, all at the same time. Watching it, it looked like what had happened was my Hawkeye (A) flexed his bicep at the other Hawkeye (B) causing (B) to become so shocked and impressed with how buff his parallel timeline clone was that he slid down the wall face first and died. That was really funny.

Warden out ~
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★

Oooo
    Here’s one that happened today:

I was fighting Hawkeye vs Hawkeye for the TP event. I had a bleed on the other Hawkeye and he was on 5% so I went in for the kill. Well, three things happened at once: I landed the killing blow, the bleed killed him, and he tried to block, all at the same time. Watching it, it looked like what had happened was my Hawkeye (A) flexed his bicep at the other Hawkeye (B) causing (B) to become so shocked and impressed with how buff his parallel timeline clone was that he slid down the wall face first and died. That was really funny.

Warden out ~

Hahahaha, that's awesome :smile:
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I just love it when I get those intercepts.
    Like when I get into a rhythm with Spider-Gwen of 4-hit combo, yoyo into another 4-combo, repeat, refresh Trap Spider with the sp1, and then just continuing with that because Enervate until the opponent dies. It's really nice.
    but yeah I'd say the moments listed by the OP are all fun. especially with champs like Cyclops for the DoT kill one. Or anybody who's firing some sort of beam; it's just awesome seeing the beam go crazy...
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★

I just love it when I get those intercepts.
    Like when I get into a rhythm with Spider-Gwen of 4-hit combo, yoyo into another 4-combo, repeat, refresh Trap Spider with the sp1, and then just continuing with that because Enervate until the opponent dies. It's really nice.
    but yeah I'd say the moments listed by the OP are all fun. especially with champs like Cyclops for the DoT kill one. Or anybody who's firing some sort of beam; it's just awesome seeing the beam go crazy...

You're so right about the Cyclops beam moment. I had one recently where Guillotine died mid special and it legit looked like someone had reached out and grabbed her sword back :D
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Seeing more crits than Corvus when using Elektra against an opponent on low health
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    On that note, Elektra gang