**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Featured Area no bonus

I got 733 on featured arena and already had a sig 99 electro, yet i only got the 800 shards for ranking top 800 I didn't get 275 dupe shards or a max sig crystal. Is this intended behavior

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't think you get 275 for a featured dupe. I'm pretty sure it's 100 shards and you can't get a max sig crystal from an arena champ
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought feature arena was a full dupe and basic was just a level 1 awakening
  • Options
    It's a full 20 sig levels
  • Options
    But I believe the other rewards were slightly differnet. Last featured I went for was IF so it's been a while
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    How much did you score to be placed 733?

• Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    winterthur wrote: »
    How much did you score to be placed 733?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I don't think you get 275 for a featured dupe. I'm pretty sure it's 100 shards and you can't get a max sig crystal from an arena champ

Just checked looks like I got 900, thanks, was hoping for more lesson learned
  • Options
    I learned that when I went for IF. I wanted the extra shards
  • Options
    Yeah same I didn't play it well at all I bought featured and used sig stones to get him before doing arena oh well