Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Caustic temper and buffed up

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
I think it’s been covered but I don’t catch everything that is said on the forums.

Does she hulk work towards caustic temper and/or buffed up?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    No, her furies are passive; you need buffs for both.
  • Options

Thank you. Figured as much, thought I read something about her passives being changed to work for caustic temper. But I may have been high 🤷‍♂️
  • Options

@CoatHang3r best option for buffed up lane 6.1.6 symbiote supreme besides Angela? Or multiple options?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

@CoatHang3r best option for buffed up lane 6.1.6 symbiote supreme besides Angela? Or multiple options?
    Thing with the heimdall synergy is great since he's immune to nullify. He gets unstoppable and unblockable after sp3. Both are active so combined with the synergy fury he wrecks it
  • Options
    Aegon also works. Take some hits to gain fury then beat him down
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Dunno the best option i’m pretty far past that quest now. I used 5*r2 awakened Hela backed by Thor synergy and a revive after doing some with CB. The r2 Hela took 50% even after I messed up.

This is untested, for buffed up Thing might work if you pop s3 with a dexterity buff up.

https://youtu.be/ccXKByXW1TY
  • Options

Jaded said:

Dunno the best option i’m pretty far past that quest now. I used 5*r2 awakened Hela backed by Thor synergy and a revive after doing some with CB. The r2 Hela took 50% even after I messed up.

This is untested, for buffed up Thing might work if you pop s3 with a dexterity buff up.

Easier to use the heimdall synergy if available. Dexterity isn't going to last long enough tondonamy real damage
  • Options
    I can’t go in with the thing. But I have the heimdell synergy with hela. Or hela. Have aegon as well. I’ve been sitting on this lane for a long time.

Aegon as well. But I figure he will cycle the staggers faster, no?
  • Options
    Jaded said:

I can’t go in with the thing. But I have the heimdell synergy with hela. Or hela. Have aegon as well. I’ve been sitting on this lane for a long time.

Aegon as well. But I figure he will cycle the staggers faster, no?

Thing is honestly the best option now. I used aegon when I did my clear as it was before thing was even in game. It took me I think one or two revives with a 5/65 but I've seen multiple videos of people one shotting him
  • Options

Jaded said:

Easier to use the heimdall synergy if available. Dexterity isn't going to last long enough tondonamy real damage
    In my experience dexterity is infinitely easier to get into act 6 than Heimdall. Although Thing isn’t exactly an easy option to get into there either but to pair the two you’re looking at some pretty long crystal odds.

Any ways thinking about it Hyperion might be the best stand alone champ for it. Venom also can retain some buffs to start the fight so you may be able to use him.
  • Options

Jaded said:

In my experience dexterity is infinitely easier to get into act 6 than Heimdall. Although Thing isn’t exactly an easy option to get into there either but to pair the two you’re looking at some pretty long crystal odds.

Any ways thinking about it Hyperion might be the best stand alone champ for it. Venom also can retain some buffs to start the fight so you may be able to use him.
    I'm obviously speaking if the combination is an option. I have the heimdall synergy in both 5 and 6* I'm sure there are other people that do as well. Dexterity buff just won't be long enough to do any real damage per proc. Over time I'm sure that you could get him down that way though. Maybe with a few revives at most. He has aegon so if he's going the revive rout that's probably his best option
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Jaded said:

I hate seeing experienced people list the best options and I don’t have them after 4 years. Hypes 5* no go, same with venom. Wish I had them but rng 🤷‍♂️. I have cmm, vtd, aegon and medusa as some of my best fury champs highly ranked up.

Jaded said:

I'm obviously speaking if the combination is an option. I have the heimdall synergy in both 5 and 6* I'm sure there are other people that do as well. Dexterity buff just won't be long enough to do any real damage per proc. Over time I'm sure that you could get him down that way though. Maybe with a few revives at most. He has aegon so if he's going the revive rout that's probably his best option
    At this moment in time I’m going to finish the mesmerize path with km/ws + she hulk. Then if I need to revive through the symbiote supreme I will. If aegon is that best option I can and will. Fewest revives possible option?

Last attempt was with medusa. She died after her 3 fury expired.

Also thanks for the help guys regardless. Keeps me thinking of different option.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Yeah, that’s all pretty self evident reading the thread. However I'm not reading posts posted while constructing my current post so no real need to double up posts to reinforce whats already been posted as he has obviously read them...
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I hate seeing experienced people list the best options and I don’t have them after 4 years. Hypes 5* no go, same with venom. Wish I had them but rng 🤷‍♂️. I have cmm, vtd, aegon and medusa as some of my best fury champs highly ranked up.

Jaded said:

At this moment in time I’m going to finish the mesmerize path with km/ws + she hulk. Then if I need to revive through the symbiote supreme I will. If aegon is that best option I can and will. Fewest revives possible option?

Last attempt was with medusa. She died after her 3 fury expired.

Also thanks for the help guys regardless. Keeps me thinking of different option.
    Aegon is probably your best bet then. 5/65? I'd so just ramp him up much as possible beforehand
  • Options

Jaded said:

Yeah, that’s all pretty self evident reading the thread. However I'm not reading posts posted while constructing my current post so no real need to double up posts to reinforce whats already been posted as he has obviously read them...
    I'm not even sure what you mean by this honestly. I'm just trying to give someone some advice here. I don't know what his roster options are
  • Options

Jaded said:

I'm not even sure what you mean by this honestly. I'm just trying to give someone some advice here. I don't know what his roster options are
    Your replies seem to be reiterating posts that were posted while I was writing a post; I’m writing a post at the time not reading posts unavailable to me. The replies are also outright reiterating points already made. It comes of as argumentative and is pretty pointless unless you’re looking to argue.
  • Options
    Jesus people wonder why its so hard to get any actual help for anything here
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

OP has already been answered tho...
  • Options

Jaded said:

Your replies seem to be reiterating posts that were posted while I was writing a post; I’m writing a post at the time not reading posts unavailable to me. The replies are also outright reiterating points already made. It comes of as argumentative and is pretty pointless unless you’re looking to argue.
    No argument needed. I’m taking all information in. I can post my roster if needed. I appreciate all information to reduce the revives needed.

You’re right. It can seem that way. Although focus on my comments. I am looking for all possibilities and I don’t mind someone telling me I’m doing it wrong or I need to get good at the specific fight with a specific champ. I’ll post my roster after this comment. By all means it’s good for read it all.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

That’s the majority of the roster. I do have the caustic temper lane done. I’m looking at the best option for the buffed lane now.

Edit: anyone looking at it now my main concern is the symbiote supreme in 6.1.6
  • Options
    As Work first pointed out Aegon is the option.

But I’d like to see (or would use as back up) CM build up to 20+ charges on MK then block a few hits against SS to hit 25 and blow him up after going binary. You have (?)12 seconds before he places a stagger on you which will interfere with binary. Although you might get unlucky with pilfer.