**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

πŸ’₯ Gold πŸ’₯

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
When kabam gives US glod boost?
Anyone? Admins? :)

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kabam did one before the end of the year, but I wouldn't count on it.
  • Options
    I Got many time haha
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We have been getting the boost, mostly with side events.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've also been waiting for a summoner appreciation / gold boost for a very long time haha! Here's hoping...

A Ε‚ p h a
  • Options
    CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54 β˜…
    i been saving up my greater silver and copper crystals for a long time....because there’s no button to push to open them up....I think I might be screwed.
  • Options
    A l p h a said:

I've also been waiting for a summoner appreciation / gold boost for a very long time haha! Here's hoping...

A Ε‚ p h a

Wow its many many gold and time to open hehe πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ😜
  • Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63 β˜…
    We are in the middle of a summoner appreciation calendar, if Kabam was ever going to do the gold boost week they would have done it during the calendar. It’s not gonna happen
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They usually do a gold/xp boost around Christmas time
  • Options
    DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25 β˜…
    For the love of God, don't show them how much you've save up or we'll never get it! I think Segil took away all hope of gold boosts ever coming back, they're weeding out the FTPers I guess.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hoarding is unhealthy. Or did you forget?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

For the love of God, don't show them how much you've save up or we'll never get it! I think Segil took away all hope of gold boosts ever coming back, they're weeding out the FTPers I guess.

Trying to imagine how this would work. "Well, we've had this gold boost event planned for months, but this guy posted an image on the forum showing he is hording crystals...better postpone it until he opens them"...
  • Options
    πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚