**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Children of Thanos Recruitment

"You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... for even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

Hello fellow summoners! My name is Kavaxas and I am the leader of the Children of Thanos alliance. I have been wanting to recruit a few summoners to join into this alliance. I am seeking for any active summoners to not only replace some inactive players, but also have some activity going on here. I am looking for any heavy hitters out there that would be generous enough to help as well.

And so that's it for now! I hope to see you join the Children of Thanos soon! By the way, this is a request only alliance.

Comments

• Options
    I repeat, I am looking for semi-retired and active members for my alliance! Please message me for further details or search for me in the game. My username is "Kavaxas".