**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gates in era’s arenas

Hey, I’ve been popping crystals of all sizes to try and get a couple of the like 10 champs I don’t have yet that ya’ll have used as gates in the new era arenas. ANY chance you might give us 4+ Year, everyday logging in guys an opportunity to get those champs you placed on gates? Like “thing”, I don’t care, heck, give me a 1 star, but give a guy a chance.

Comments

• Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

Hey, I’ve been popping crystals of all sizes to try and get a couple of the like 10 champs I don’t have yet that ya’ll have used as gates in the new era arenas. ANY chance you might give us 4+ Year, everyday logging in guys an opportunity to get those champs you placed on gates? Like “thing”, I don’t care, heck, give me a 1 star, but give a guy a chance.

hope they give 4 or 5 star to 1to 2 5 % bracket . i have asked this question in time to time eq thread
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re adding 2* crystals with those champs in for the Quickmatch in the final week, shouldn’t be too big a grind to get everyone
  • Mattman3000Mattman3000 Posts: 18
    Thanks, that was what I was hoping for.