**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Human torch too much incinerate?

Why am I getting incinerated every time I hit human torch?

Comments

• Are you using a mystic champ against him? Every hit from a mystic gives HT a passive smoulder and same with magneto. And with the passive smoulder he can place an incinterate even when you're attacking him
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Are you using a mystic champ against him? Every hit from a mystic gives HT a passive smoulder and same with magneto. And with the passive smoulder he can place an incinterate even when you're attacking him

I used thor ragnarok
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★

Are you using a mystic champ against him? Every hit from a mystic gives HT a passive smoulder and same with magneto. And with the passive smoulder he can place an incinterate even when you're attacking him

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    Unduped, after random attacks in combo

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    did torch have smoulder passives?

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    I dont think so

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    I dont think so
    Torch has a 0% chance to incinerate you if you attack, that chance raises by 10% per smoulder on him
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah he's sort of problematic at times. The longer the fight goes on the worse he gets. The more smolders he has the more you'll burn. Incinerate immune is best but if you can stack bleeds it will help. Energy based attacks are a really bad idea. Good luck.