**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human torch too much incinerate?

Why am I getting incinerated every time I hit human torch?

Comments

• Options
    Are you using a mystic champ against him? Every hit from a mystic gives HT a passive smoulder and same with magneto. And with the passive smoulder he can place an incinterate even when you're attacking him
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Are you using a mystic champ against him? Every hit from a mystic gives HT a passive smoulder and same with magneto. And with the passive smoulder he can place an incinterate even when you're attacking him

I used thor ragnarok
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
  • Options

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    Unduped, after random attacks in combo
  • Options

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    did torch have smoulder passives?
  • Options

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    I dont think so
  • Options

I used thor ragnarok
    duped and after his SP3?
    I dont think so
    Torch has a 0% chance to incinerate you if you attack, that chance raises by 10% per smoulder on him
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah he's sort of problematic at times. The longer the fight goes on the worse he gets. The more smolders he has the more you'll burn. Incinerate immune is best but if you can stack bleeds it will help. Energy based attacks are a really bad idea. Good luck.