**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Uncollected joe fixit

Any tips for uncollected joe fix it?

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Push to sp2
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    What's wrong with joe fixit? he's not annoying at all.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

What's wrong with joe fixit? he's not annoying at all.

Only annoyance with mr fixit is the mighty charge node lol
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    New to uncollected events and I am also having a hard time getting past him as he regens and I am not as skilled yet as some of the other players here so maybe someone can help with a couple pro tips (other than get gud)
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

New to uncollected events and I am also having a hard time getting past him as he regens and I am not as skilled yet as some of the other players here so maybe someone can help with a couple pro tips (other than get gud)

Same, this is my first uncollected event. The unstoppable dashes make it impossible to intercept. He regens like crazy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    If you hit their block and get close they will generally not throw a medium so you can parry the light and combo. Or you can hold block and bait the heavy if the mighty charge medium is giving you trouble.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    OG duped DD.

You're welcome.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

OG duped DD.

You're welcome.

The special isn’t his issue nightly charge and the regen is, so dd won’t be helpful, I’d suggest a heal block/reverse champ or a champ with slow t prevent the unstoppable