**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is kabam doing to stop hackers, pilots, mods, credit card fraud?

Hey guys,
So maybe I'm alone on this but I'm sick and tired of blatant arena boting, piloting, and hacking. Especially the buying shady units and piloting part. It seems once every 3 months or more we get a sweep of "some" of the trash people doing this stuff yet "fixes" come instantly for other in game stuff that doesn't completely break the game. I'm sure many of you have no idea what's going on and I understand since I have only recently learned many things. Maybe nobody cares about this and likes it I don't know but it would be great if kabam can be a leader in the gaming industry for stopping this junk. They sure have the budget for it. I'm nowhere near a whale and I've spent over 10k dollars on this game. ( I know I'm ashamed).

If people are going to take the time to grind arena and this game in general 24/7 why not make it more fair to everyone. Some of the top supported YouTubers that kabam has in the ccp and even not in the ccp have taken path in this shameful activity either themselves or through a teammate. Maybe I'm alone in being sick of this but I'm going to keep speaking on this until things change. Anyway that's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Derek2k said:

Hey guys,
    So maybe I'm alone on this but I'm sick and tired of blatant arena boting, piloting, and hacking. Especially the buying shady units and piloting part. It seems once every 3 months or more we get a sweep of "some" of the trash people doing this stuff yet "fixes" come instantly for other in game stuff that doesn't completely break the game. I'm sure many of you have no idea what's going on and I understand since I have only recently learned many things. Maybe nobody cares about this and likes it I don't know but it would be great if kabam can be a leader in the gaming industry for stopping this junk. They sure have the budget for it. I'm nowhere near a whale and I've spent over 10k dollars on this game. ( I know I'm ashamed).

If people are going to take the time to grind arena and this game in general 24/7 why not make it more fair to everyone. Some of the top supported YouTubers that kabam has in the ccp and even not in the ccp have taken path in this shameful activity either themselves or through a teammate. Maybe I'm alone in being sick of this but I'm going to keep speaking on this until things change. Anyway that's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

they are doing stuff, the problem is this is a moving target. Piloting itself is nearly impossible to catch in the case of friends or people living close together. Also I think you are assuming very much.
  • We regularly take action against accounts that violate the terms of service and are always working to improve our systems and handling of cheating in game.
This discussion has been closed.