**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 5.2.4 Champs to bring

Hi everyone!

Question about this chapter because it is a lot harder then the previous ones.
Can give some advice on what team /champions to bring here. I am going to Antman, and take route to MIles and Symbiote spider.
Already beat them with Hood so far, but goes so slow. Took to much dammage and started over. what be the ideal team for these fights? Its a challange!

Happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    bring units as much as you can.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I really liked Thor for that one. His parry stun always triggers as the armor break is consumed and he can outdo the health regen pretty easily. Was also a good solution for the magik as he just trucked right through her for me.
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Bring 2 heavy hitters, 1 power control champion, 1 immunity , 1 heal block or regenerate champ, and one whatever you like.
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    It's hard, take your best champs as even parry would make the opponent regen. Also, i can say that the easiest path is from yellow jacket to punisher to the boss, don't be surprised if you get an ambush. And, keep a bleed immune in your team(not Ultron since he triggers those weak bleeds) because the boss would have caltrops linked on her, good luck!!!
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Heavy hitter. The kind that could deal 50k damage in 60 hits. At least 5/50 with the exception of Star Lord, Gwenpool or Angela or some insane damage dealer can be 4/40 (at your own risk). A power control like magik or Vision help since sometimes the A.I can be a b***h. Bring bleed immune but not Ultron. My path was YJ to Deadpool
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Thanks for great advice guys!! I am farm WS in ROL for potions and have some units ready.
    Going with Hyperion 5/5 Thor 5/5 Magik 4/5 Vision 4/5 and a Starlord. But no matter what im pretty sure units and pots have to be spend here! thanks a lot and im gonna give it a shot! good luck all you and happy gaming guys!