**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Profile Picture from your Photo Gallery

Look. It's my first time creating a discussion, and this has been on my mind for a while. And this is, PROBABLY, very stupid to talk about.
But obviously you are now able to choose your own profile picture provided with different ones from the contest. But how about if there was a way for you to be able to add your own picture from your own device so everyone can be identified very differently and uniquely. Of course, some of the pictures would have to be reviewed before being accepted into your official profile pic. Yes, you'll be able to change it.
There will still be the ones offered from the Contest and every character you unlock, but with the personal profile picture: maybe it should cost just the name changer.
I like the idea. Being able to have any(appropriate) picture as your profile pic.

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Too many ways to abuse this, and they’d be doing nothing but reviewing pictures all the time instead of focusing on important things. Please no. I get the idea is coming from a good place.. I appreciate that.. not trying to kill the idea instantly, but it would be a nightmare. There’s be posts about why a picture wasn’t approved, what’s taking so long, what bothers someone about someone else’s picture, my picture won’t load, someone screenshotted my picture and put it on you tube/social media... I could go on forever honestly... along with people will find ways to get abusive pictures in somehow some way... it just would be a nightmare.

🐻