**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite champ you wish was good in this game. !!due explain

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Who do you wish was great because of how great they are in the comics/movies/mcu. Comment if not listed

Favorite champ you wish was good in this game. !!due explain 79 votes

Magneto
44%
ArcDeAngelusTimone147FrostyINTEGRALKDoggg2017Darkrider05ThatGuyYouSaw235DrunkgamerrrrUfuomahDONZALOOG1234BlaargoCyborgNinja135Albi⁴7²00⁴JtarunIncitatus666LordRaymond3elTavo14TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWozzy101 35 votes
Basic iron man
6%
DrownedGodAhitlawIDogeEtjamaThicco_Mode 5 votes
Deadpool
25%
Lvernon15M1k0rinRaymundo86PseudouberMCoC_fanCiqMCOCDead1DanielYorkspigwenderZuroDonDudu2809jsjsjs13Ctleath_013BDeezyFreeToPlay_21Wade420wilson69CaptainPollJ4mmy_d0dger123Bettlejuice26MrEndgame 20 votes
Taskmaster
2%
VOLK1902TheBestinTuakau 2 votes
Gambit
6%
Riise81buffajrCassyAleorHedron 5 votes
Cyclops
3%
shumaxgorathDeltronsImran_Laher 3 votes
Old school Cap America.
11%
RockonDhorne61LittlePeteGeorgiaDawgGonçaloBabyMiikeMawrCalleachDPXFistheGOATBladeslasher2002 9 votes

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Deadpool
    Because...........IM Batman
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Doc strange,Og n ww2 cap, x deadpool,Loki
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Basic iron man
    Because Taskmaster is actually really good and the rest of these options are Mutant. The Mutant class along with Cosmic really doesn't need an upgrade. Tech is starting to fall behind.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Basic iron man
    Iron Man.

Many people playing this game are here because of the MCU and IM is an integral part.
  • elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    Magneto
    A metion to Sentry, comic GOD tier
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Red Skull
    He is super dope, has an infinity stone, and has potential
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Phoenix
    Jean is an omega level mutant bound to the Phoenix force, a cosmic entity capable of destroying worlds an increase in her stats is sufficient
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Deadpool
    I was expecting a lot more gambit votes tbh
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    You forgot to add Doctor Strange!!!
    Tony886 said:

You forgot to add Doctor Strange!!!

Or he could add a other button and you comment who and why
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Magneto
    Has to be Mags for me - as an avid reader of x-men comics during some of the great storylines in the 90s and 00s I'm so disappointed in how **** he is w/o kabam putting him on BS nodes in EQs.. A mutant who can pull the very iron ore from your blood ( or adamantium from your bones) he's an absolute wet noodle...he should be great from his base abilities.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Where's the Sentry option? When he was released, I was so excited because I read the comic series as a kid, and he is one of my favourite lesser known Marvel characters. Only then to release he's hot garbage
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    There's always been a place in my heart for taskmaster
    @EarthElite He isn't in the MCU
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

@EarthElite He isn't in the MCU

Oh, I meant marvel characters. Thanks
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Daredevil and Netflix version. Back in the day perfect block and his auto evade was enough but now he's pretty **** but I love my 4 star maxed OG Daredevil. Needs better crits and maybe a way his sonar sense can trigger true strike.
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 269 ★★
    Deadpool
    Deadpool is just generally a character that needs some buffs, especially the X-Force variant as both are some of the lowest tier champions in the game and considering, especially in the movies, how powerful his healing factor is and the comics as well, he just deserves to be better
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Gambit
    Gambit, He is so unhandy to play. Even When you ramped Him up (Takes long, lasts short) a duped Storm can Do more damage. No Real Utility and is sig ability does almost nothing.
    Especial considering Since his Release there are so much Champs who can Bypass his physical Resistenz
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Old school Cap America.
    Off the top, the champs that are designed mainly to aggressively parry/stun are

* the Caps and DDs (perfect block)

* Red Skull (energy drain/armor up)

* I guess CM (movie, binary charges)

* Omega Red (awakened, spores add when nearby)

* AA (reliant on heavy + inflicts poison only by blocking)

Considering how many champs there are, champs made specifically to parry/stun are pretty rare. And in Omega's case, you need to play more aggressively while in CM's, you need to control when you reach binary. Then with AA, well if the opponent cant be poisoned, then parry/stun goes out the window.

So really theres 3 unique characters (2 clones) out there built for a versatile parry/stun playstyle and Cap is one of them. The main issue is that perfect block is the full extent of this guy's capabilities whereas everyone else can either regen, inflict death spores, gain crazy damage, apply neurotoxins, stun, evade projectiles, or power drain. And they do it so well that Cap's perfect block isnt enough to compensate for his lackluster...well...everything else unless you value the ability to inflict fatigue that high
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Good answers everyone. I'd have to say mine is definitely magneto. Magneto was the definition of awesome bad/good/bad guy and in this game he is an ant.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto and Phoenix
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    Magneto needs to be buffed a lot more, but I like Gambit as a character a lot more
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Deadpool
    They did Deadpool so dirty
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Deadpool
    gambit is great, look at Swedeah L’s 5 star rank 5 one, he got a 114k crit on special 2.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Deadpool
    Bc Deadpool is awesome
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Gambit

gambit is great, look at Swedeah L’s 5 star rank 5 one, he got a 114k crit on special 2.

Was he at 10 charges and with any synergies increasing muts sps by a lot? Probably r3 domino can deal more damage, and gambit is really hard to build up - unlike nebula, his timer resets when he gets hit in block, and final charges are charging too long. There is just no real reason to use him over other mutants
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Old school Cap America.
    I like the iron mans and captain Americas. cool looking but they need work.