**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do I 4⭐ Awaken?

Hey guys, I know it's 4⭐ talk, but I'm on the fence as to who I should awaken to explore Act 5.
5.4 is explored and working on 5.2.4-5.3.6 exploration and I don't have enough stones to max out Scarlet Witch, but I read into Doctor Voodoo and Star Lord being great decisions to awaken as well as Corvus Glaive and Captain America Infinity War (even with me getting the better champs much later than I anticipated). The Summoner Appreciation Calendar will have us getting more signature stones and I've been hoping for one of the above mentioned champions to be duplicated, but it takes forever.
Here are all of my champs 4⭐ and above (listing for synergy purposes and a general idea as to who I have altogether).

Current Sig Stone Tally:
General: 14
Cosmic: 6
Tech: 1
Skill: 4
Science: 5
Mystic: 45

Note: I can wait until the Calendar cycles are finished and then I'll jump back in on the thread, but as of now and if I get crappy pulls after the Calendar is done, please let me know what you'd do in this situation. I will definitely appreciate all input. 😎

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d wait
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    SW COZ U CAN GET BEST NULLIFY ON THOSE CRITS. i have her as maxed 3 star helped me defeating vision arkus in time to time eq( master diff)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awaken sw and rank up that 5* emma
  • Awaken sw and rank up that 5* emma

I thought about Emma and X-23, but we have those beta champs Colossus and Old Man Logan coming. I'd rather R3 a better champ instead of using additional t4 basic catalysts and t1 alpha catalysts to R2 a great champ. Idk yet honestly, need more resources. Haha.
  • SW COZ U CAN GET BEST NULLIFY ON THOSE CRITS. i have her as maxed 3 star helped me defeating vision arkus in time to time eq( master diff)

I have Symbiote Supreme and Mephisto who also nullify, that's one reason why I hesitated on Scarlet Witch, then again I only have her as a 3* and hardly use her.