**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

While we’re nerfing ...

Can we nerf this guy too...
Please..

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

wookeh said:

Kabam: "Its not fair to create a certain counter to an overpowered champion because other champions will suffer for it"

Players: she hulk can chain heavy to counter the champion boss's really dumb nodes.

Kabam: nerf that girl, officially with rank downs and everything

Player: we aren't happy now

Kabam: we have to nerf cull because it would be unfair to create counters for him:

Buffet/fisticuffs/fate seal/safeguard/spite/stun immune/limber nodes: *hides in corner*

How did they nerf Cull?
    We have to wait three months for the magic “data” to speak
    According to the person I quoted, he said they nerfed cull. So I want to know how they did it already and what they did. Obviously he/she has more information than us and should share it.
  • Options

wookeh said:

Kabam: "Its not fair to create a certain counter to an overpowered champion because other champions will suffer for it"

Players: she hulk can chain heavy to counter the champion boss's really dumb nodes.

Kabam: we have to nerf cull because it would be unfair to create counters for him:

Buffet/fisticuffs/fate seal/safeguard/spite/stun immune/limber nodes: *hides in corner*

How did they nerf Cull?
    And actually it'll be long than that. They still haven't released info on HT and Annihilus.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

wookeh said:

How did they nerf Cull?
    According to the person I quoted, he said they nerfed cull. So I want to know how they did it already and what they did. Obviously he/she has more information than us and should share it.
    I can appreciate your point, but they have in fact declared their intentions to reduce his power. Now I recognize that things change, and they may not, but according to them this is going to take place.

Not sure if this is a good analogy, but it seems appropriate. In poker, sometimes you have a 2% chance to win the hand on the river, IF you stay in the hand. Obviously, the outcome is not certain, but the odds have declared that you will likely lose. Someone may ask, “Why did you fold?”. The player may respond with “The hand was lost.”.

The hand wasn’t lost though was it, because we never saw the last card? Some things are inevitable, and so likely to occur that it is not much of a stretch (realistically or philosophically) to adopt the future outcome as the present reality.

I hope I articulated this well enough to match my intention.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

wookeh said:

How did they nerf Cull?
    The person you quoted clearly used ' have to' in the future tense. As in 'I have to go to the shops this afternoon'.
  • Options

This disappeared, or went “for approval” or something. I happened to screenshot it as a conversation piece. I wasn’t gonna type it out again. So much woooork
  • Options

This disappeared, or went “for approval” or something. I happened to screenshot it as a conversation piece. I wasn’t gonna type it out again. So much woooork

No worries homie. Most anything in this particular post is all sarcasm from me at least.

I get what you are saying as well. Yes they said they wanted to tweak his overall power but in the same sentence they said they wanted him to remain as one of the top damage dealers.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Snizzbar said:

wookeh said:

How did they nerf Cull?
    The person you quoted clearly used ' have to' in the future tense. As in 'I have to go to the shops this afternoon'.
    @Snizzbar well aware. Thats 100% sarcasm. I figured if they can read too much into what was posted, I could too.
  • Options

No worries homie. Most anything in this particular post is all sarcasm from me at least.

I get what you are saying as well. Yes they said they wanted to tweak his overall power but in the same sentence they said they wanted him to remain as one of the top damage dealers.
    Cool. I really liked my post after reading it again. I think it works. 😋
  • Options

Cool. I really liked my post after reading it again. I think it works. 😋
    Absolutely