**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BUFF Juggernaut

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @MCOC Team

Juggernaut the worst mystic champion and one of the worst in the game, before was a hard-working defender, it's been a long time since he's been a tough defender, he's been a medium to weak defender, as an attacker is rubbish, one of those has less damage in attack, to gain a little more attack, have to be taking hits that was not even the Hulk before the Buff.
Juggernaut is one of the strongest in Marvel's brute force, unfortunately in the game is one of the weakest in the game, Juggernaut and Colossus had some minor changes before, which didn't change anything, remained the bad, now Colossus will have a well deserved Buff, the Juggernaut is one of the most deserving of the former champions.

Before anyone came to comment, because you're asking Buff for a champion, think "if he's asking for this champion, it must be because he has that champion," game since April 2015, any Buff Kabam wants to make of a champion, me I have the vast majority of them 5*, I'm glad I don't have this 6* Juggernaut.

I made an improvement that would make a champion playable and not the one that when we take the crystal, it makes me want to cry.

All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

Health: 16876
Attack: 1171

Comments

• ThreeCardMontyThreeCardMonty Posts: 10
    Juggs isn’t the worst Mystic (that honor would arguably go to Iron Fist, IMHO), but he’s pretty low on the totem pole. He needs a REAL buff. And while KABAM is at it, they should buff Unstoppable Colossus too. Both of those champs deserve some love.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Juggs isn’t the worst Mystic (that honor would arguably go to Iron Fist, IMHO), but he’s pretty low on the totem pole. He needs a REAL buff. And while KABAM is at it, they should buff Unstoppable Colossus too. Both of those champs deserve some love.

Juggernaut is the worst mystic, Iron Fist at least has quite good damage with armor breaks.