**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic keys to complete act 5

I know this may be a stupid question I have taken on the daunting task of trying to complete act 5 but to my dismay I only see one cosmic key left and I need two to 100%. If I finish the Hyperion quest 100% does that grant permanent access to all cosmic gates ???? Any help would be greatly accepted thanks again

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I thought the keys get used but not removed from inventory so you can use the same key on multiple gates?
    I may be wrong.
    Someone will soon correct me if I am
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Elad17 said:

I know this may be a stupid question I have taken on the daunting task of trying to complete act 5 but to my dismay I only see one cosmic key left and I need two to 100%. If I finish the Hyperion quest 100% does that grant permanent access to all cosmic gates ???? Any help would be greatly accepted thanks again

seems like you've lost a key somewhere. It happens sometimes. I mean heck it's happened to me (where is that extra Tech key?)
    I'd recommend sending a support ticket to see if they can give you that missing key (or otherwise tell you where they are if you just didn't see it).