**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any update on the Wasp heavy?

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
It’s been about a week, and still no word on why Wasp’s heavy stun isn’t working properly. For reference, this is in all game modes I’ve tried so far (arena, duels, EQ, and Time After Time), with full Quantum trinity. The weird thing is it still works like 1 time out of 10, but otherwise there isn’t a stun when chaining a heavy into a combo.

Comments

• Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    I used her today in AW and it perfectly
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i had issues in some fights with wasp,i got smacked using her heavy not sure why,may b one of these , stun expired early, enemy didnt stun at all or just some random bug n i got smacked
  • Options
    Didn’t work at all against EM, Diablo, Cyclops, + some other basic defenders with no special abilities that should make them stun immune (eg Drax, IM, Thing, etc)
  • Options
    No, I’ve been doing the mlllh and occasionally mllh. Maybe it’s my device? iPad6 for Kabam people
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Worked for me with no issues. Don’t want be a douche but are you doing it right?
  • Options
    Update: After some testing, I think I figured out what’s going on (for me). The heavy chaining timing seemed to have changed a bit, so I have to basically charge the heavy at the same time the light attack hit. This tripped me up a bit since there used to be a small margin for error. Maybe it’s just my imagination, or my device, but it’s just a slight irritation now.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

The only place it didn't work for me was EQ diablo, but I'm sure that's because he is immune to stun probably don't j
    Know during one of his brews and I could see 'immune' on his side of the screen. Everywhere else it works perfectly.

her stuns from basic combo r passive so they do stun stun immune champs
    That would be a bug then so I would not rely on it nor disseminate it.

Verguld wrote: »

Is wasp passive stun during her heavy suppose to bypass limber and stun/debuff immue nodes since it's a passive stun and not technically a debuff? @Kabam Miike

Hey there, so the passive Stun from her heavy would not be shortened by the Limber node or mastery, since these are only designed to interact with Stun debuffs. We're updating the descriptions of the node and mastery to reflect that, since Wasp has our first passive Stun effect. The passive Stun also means that she can Stun a champion who is debuff immune, but not a champ who is Stun immune.

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Update: After some testing, I think I figured out what’s going on (for me). The heavy chaining timing seemed to have changed a bit, so I have to basically charge the heavy at the same time the light attack hit. This tripped me up a bit since there used to be a small margin for error. Maybe it’s just my imagination, or my device, but it’s just a slight irritation now.

Her abilities don't say it has to be quick, do they?
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Kalantak said:

The only place it didn't work for me was EQ diablo, but I'm sure that's because he is immune to stun probably don't j
    Know during one of his brews and I could see 'immune' on his side of the screen. Everywhere else it works perfectly.

Is wasp passive stun during her heavy suppose to bypass limber and stun/debuff immue nodes since it's a passive stun and not technically a debuff? @Kabam Miike

Hey there, so the passive Stun from her heavy would not be shortened by the Limber node or mastery, since these are only designed to interact with Stun debuffs. We're updating the descriptions of the node and mastery to reflect that, since Wasp has our first passive Stun effect. The passive Stun also means that she can Stun a champion who is debuff immune, but not a champ who is Stun immune.

Wasp doesn’t have the first passive stun in the game, Loki does.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Kalantak said:

Archangel actually had the first passive stun effect. Which was working as intended until it wasn't.