**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth ranking up Dormammu for AQ Map 5?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
So I'm part of an AQ-focused alliance running 5x5, but I'm definitely at the lower end of the alliance when it comes to roster and experience. I typically run 5/50 duped Blade (main path clearer), 5/50 Captain Marvel Movie (mostly backup, or to quickly finish champs on inconvenient nodes), and 4/40 Magik (for power control, mostly against those Ultron drones that I absolutely DESPISE). Other 5/50 options (that normally get taken for AW) include a 5/50 duped Hyperion and a 5/50 unduped Symbiote Supreme.

However, I'm considering taking my 4* Dormammu to r4 (and possibly eventually to r5) to replace my Magik on AQ, for two reasons:

1) Synergy with Blade to activate Danger Sense against all mystic champs (handy as I run the mystic-heavy paths on Map 5)
2) Arguably more reliable power control with his mediums, leaves me less of a chance to mess up and get KO'd while building up to Magik's SP2

Any thoughts from people who have extensively used Dormammu as a power control champ? I've enjoyed using him in arena and for lower level content, and he seems to be able to deal decent damage off his ramped up heavies, but unsure if he's worth the investment just for AQ. WIll appreciate any and all advice, thank you!

Worth ranking up Dormammu for AQ Map 5? 4 votes

Yes, rank up that flaming hunk
50%
Journeylaxthe 2 votes
Nah, it's a waste of resources
25%
0din 1 vote
Change up your AQ team (suggestions please!)
0%
Haha Dormoomoo haha
25%
RoOOts 1 vote