**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Tenacity not working

DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 409 ★★★
Why exactly does tenacity not shrug off degen from Dormammu? I know the meta answer money money money. But is this new or intended. Is it because you can't let him shrug degen from dormammu without him also shrugging BANE?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Bane and Dormammu's degen are passive effects. Tenacity only shrugs off debuffs.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 409 ★★★
    Right like I said more money in kabams pocket thanks for trying to explain the minutiae of the game I know how it works.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Member Posts: 266
    DarthVadid wrote: »
    Right like I said more money in kabams pocket thanks for trying to explain the minutiae of the game I know how it works.

If you knew how it works why did you ask?
    Becuase I would like to hear a explanation from some one that matters why kabam feels like instead of developing challenging content they just keep pushing the autodeath button with no counter available. Another sad attempt to make it look like they are making the game balanced but it's more one sided then the perfect block era. Want to win T1 AW get R4 dormammu want to Beat LOL get R4 SL. Not the balance they promised from the several sweeping nerfs over the years block proficiency, willpower, suicides, DS, BW and the best day ever 12.0.
    Becuase I would like to hear a explanation from some one that matters why kabam feels like instead of developing challenging content they just keep pushing the autodeath button with no counter available. Another sad attempt to make it look like they are making the game balanced but it's more one sided then the perfect block era. Want to win T1 AW get R4 dormammu want to Beat LOL get R4 SL. Not the balance they promised from the several sweeping nerfs over the years block proficiency, willpower, suicides, DS, BW and the best day ever 12.0.

Dormammu was released on February. You are late to come here to cry about him

Dormammu was released on February. You are late to come here to cry about him[/quote]

Again thanks for stating the obvious your troll skills are weak little man. He come in then basic arena this week which means he will be all over AW TIER1. Not that it matters to you playing tier 7 AW and map4 AQ

Dormammu was released on February. You are late to come here to cry about him

Again thanks for stating the obvious your troll skills are weak little man. He come in then basic arena this week which means he will be all over AW TIER1. Not that it matters to you playing tier 7 AW and map4 AQ [/quote]

I wasn't trolling actually ...
    And no I don't play map 4 or AW tier 7