**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yondu Bugged???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Why the hell is Yondu stun immune???
I just fought him in war and every time I parry it says parry in green but he isn't stun!!!
I have max stupefy too but he just won't get stun!
It's not enough that his attacks are also not easy to predict but now he's stun immune too???
It doesn't say anywhere on his info or in the champion spotlight anything about being stun immune!
WTF is going on???

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Strategic wrote: »
    I just fought him in war and every time I parry it says parry in green but he isn't stun!!!
    It's not enough that his attacks are also not easy to predict but now he's stun immune too???
    It doesn't say anywhere on his info or in the champion spotlight anything about being stun immune!
    WTF is going on???

Make sure u don't parry his yaka arrow attacks, cuz it's a projectile, and projectiles can't be parried
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    WTF is going on???

Make sure u don't parry his yaka arrow attacks, cuz it's a projectile, and projectiles can't be parried

Yep. When you try to parry him,he sometimes hits you with a light attack. He uses his yaka arrow in his light attack, so you can't parry that because is a projectile
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    WTF is going on???

Projectiles can be parried. They can't be "parry stunned" however.

In regards to OP, his light attacks are projectiles, so you can parry them but not parry stun them. He also has block penetration so there is a chance for his light attack (yaka arrow) to trigger abilities through your block like bleed (armour break if you're bleed immune) or critical hits.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You can't parry yondu's projectile attacks. I forget if those are his light or medium attacks. Gotta bring a bleed immune or be a good interceptor to avoid his bleeds
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You can't parry yondu's projectile attacks. I forget if those are his light or medium attacks. Gotta bring a bleed immune or be a good interceptor to avoid his bleeds
    First and third light attacks are the yaka arrow attacks.