**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open 10k 5* or save till 15k 5*

BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 75
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So I currently just hit 10k 5* shards and can form a crystal right now, but I'm considering waiting till say November when the featured 15k shard crystal is stark tech Spidey and by then have maybe 2 or so shots at him.

I currently have five 5 star champs all unduped, magik at rank 3, symbiote Spidey at rank 2, and iron patriot, classic Spidey, and colossus at rank 1.

Based on that should I open now and hope to dupe (hopefully magik) or wait?

Thanks!

Comments

• RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    It is going to be getting less and less worth it to buy the 15k crystals; the increased chance for Stark Spidey may be an exception. But, think about this: in November, Hyperion, Gwenpool, and Dormammu will be added to the 5* crystals. Stark spidey will be added in January. I would say to save your crystals, regardless of whether you are going to open the featured or regular 5* crystal.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Unless you are opening a lot of crystals (which increases your chance of getting good champs simply by volume) then you'll be like everyone else who opens their crystal every couple of months (or more) and end up with **** 5* while the pool gets bigger and bigger and reduces your chance of pulling and duping anyone good.

Unlike the guys who already have multiple dupes of DV/Magik/SL etc who probably don't care who they get from here on.

If you have 5, you may as well open now, at least that's two teams for arena.