**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ beta testing working for anyone?

I can’t seem to be able to log into beta.. anyone else having this problem? The button is there, I press it and it says there was an error and need to refresh.

Comments

• Options
    TailedkidTailedkid Posts: 2
    I can’t even press the button
  • Options
    We are working on a resolution for the issue with the participation button for beta. Please check back later and post any beta related questions in the beta forum section if possible.
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★

We are working on a resolution for the issue with the participation button for beta. Please check back later and post any beta related questions in the beta forum section if possible.

I'd totally do that if I could actually get into the beta forums.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Working for me
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Same. Working for me.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive tried several times and it wont load. It just says it was disconnected. I figured i would try later tonight when less ppl are playing and see if that works
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    No luck here, never loads. I guess the beta need to have a beta before release.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Forward said:

I'd totally do that if I could actually get into the beta forums.
    mate she said 'if possible'.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Can't accurately test the content as I don't have access to all my champs. It's not letting me use any of my attackers or defenders from the current war happening on the main server.
  • Options
    NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    Everything is bugged. My alliance ran into an issue that locked us from doing the last day of AQ. We will miss on rewards and nothing can be done thru support.
  • Options
    TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    I go into Beta and its like a new game with 1* champions (iron man and spidey)...

I didn't sign in to the beta forums before sept 6th so I'm out of luck.. hopefully gets resolved soon or extended for more testing.