**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The hood vs lol x23?

Just wondering if you guys think a r4 hood would work well against lol x23? He basically has a constant stagger on the enemy so wouldn't he work well in countering her regen every time it activated?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I doubt it. You would need to be lucky to get that stagger in the right moment, before she triggers any of the 2 regens she has.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I doubt it. You would need to be lucky to get that stagger in the right moment, before she triggers any of the 2 regens she has.

Well… with a high crit team it could be managed and it's not like it needs to be PERFECTLY timed as they do linger
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Hood staggers a lot it could work
  • Options
    FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    That's what I was thinking. The stagger stays active for a long time so u could wait it out a bit if you had to for it to cancel out her big regens. Every basic attack has a 88% chance to place stagger and they last 7.5 seconds each which is a long time.
  • Options
    I have a r4 hood and he activates a stagger every 4 hits if that helps
  • Options
    So I am pretty sure it's possible
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Possible but risky it would take a lot of hits since hood doesn't have amazing damage output so there is lots of room for mistakes. X-23 in LOL's regen is crazy so even one proc adds an additional 150-200+ hits you have to do to get her down I think guillotine is still a better option if you have 5/5 MD
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    if you want to prevent the regen with stagger you are better off using female thor. if not, punisher 2099 and guillotine are your best bets.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Also Hood's L2 reduces abilities. You do your L1, and keep the shock by doing a heavy for damages over time
  • Options
    I have a r4 hood but I still used my gully for x23
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    The problem is that you would need to use a high critical team to make him effective. A high critical team would prevent you from being able to use a high attack team so you wouldn't get the long timer against her or any opponent getting to he on the first place. Getting to her would be brutally costly. Then you would still need to "pay" a lot to defeat her as the shorter timers would force you into a lot of revives.
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Correct me if I'm wrong (just got hood in last arena), but using my Hood, the staggers do not stack, but simply reset. This means that Hood can only have one stagger on X-23 at a time.

So, once a stagger is removed by her triggering healing, you need to land a crit very quickly before she triggers another heal, which could easily be the next hit. You'd need to be very lucky or rich with units/revives for Hood to work.