**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of legends first run (nick fury rank 4)

so, I've been preparing for my initial completion of labyrinth of legends and I have a few questions. firstly, why is it that every opponent evades my nick fury even though I have over 5 intel? secondly, does this mean the intel won't prevent evade on someone like miles morales? thirdly, are there any champions who can prevent evade in labyrinth? and lastly, will nick fury be getting a nerf/buff and if so, when will be his evaluation?(should I wait for a possible buff or should I use him before a nerf?).

In my opinion nick fury could actually use a slight buff to his internal bleed because it is almost impossible to get up in an average fight and doesn't last that long. I think it should get a duration increase or maybe nick's heavy could make an internal bleed every time or something.

also here is my planned path(custom):
starlord, thor, Netflix daredevil, miles Morales, black widow, cyclops (90's), rhino, venom, ironfist, civil warrior

my biggest worry is the cyclops (because mutant). will I still unlock the increased enrage timer if I have a class disadvantage?

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Nick Fury getting a buff? Very unlikely.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,143 ★★★★★

so, I've been preparing for my initial completion of labyrinth of legends and I have a few questions. firstly, why is it that every opponent evades my nick fury even though I have over 5 intel? secondly, does this mean the intel won't prevent evade on someone like miles morales? thirdly, are there any champions who can prevent evade in labyrinth? and lastly, will nick fury be getting a nerf/buff and if so, when will be his evaluation?(should I wait for a possible buff or should I use him before a nerf?).

In my opinion nick fury could actually use a slight buff to his internal bleed because it is almost impossible to get up in an average fight and doesn't last that long. I think it should get a duration increase or maybe nick's heavy could make an internal bleed every time or something.

also here is my planned path(custom):
    starlord, thor, Netflix daredevil, miles Morales, black widow, cyclops (90's), rhino, venom, ironfist, civil warrior

my biggest worry is the cyclops (because mutant). will I still unlock the increased enrage timer if I have a class disadvantage?

Can tell you. Cyclops won’t change you enraged times you hav but I’m wil strongest recommendation a rank5 first befor lol
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    First off only true strike can counter LoL evade so characters like killmonger or aegon when he gets his combo up can get through evade but characters like emma and fury cant to the best of my knowledge. Also I dont think fury is the best character to do a LoL run, who else do you have?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Nick doesn’t shut down evade. He prevents missing attacks and autoblocks.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Only champs I know of who shut down lol evade are true strike champs, but he will still works for normal evade, and it’s way past 3 months so if kabam nerf him they would be dealing with 5x the outrage for cull

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Nick doesn’t shut down evade. He prevents missing attacks and autoblocks.

Nop it is evade and miss not autoblok
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It’s miss and evade, autoblock is a separate ability where he’s stun immune if they auto lock so he can’t get parried and he inflicks a bleed
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s miss and evade, autoblock is a separate ability where he’s stun immune if they auto lock so he can’t get parried and he inflicks a bleed
    Remember that also only when dups and in he last phase.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    As far as i know LoL's evade can't be countered by true strike and the usual "can't miss or be evaded" stuff like nick fury's . He should counter miles morales' ability evade like usual i think. The only thing that i know to counter LoL's evade is She-Hulk's slow.
    I really don't think NF needs a buff since he is a very strong character with great synergies. If he would be touched it would probably be in the other direction which i still doubt since he has some limitations but you can never be sure with kabam and their (weird from my point of view) logic with that kind of stuff.
  • For the run I also have an r4 sparky(I ran the numbers) and I think I can bring nick, sparky, antman and 2x Yellowjackets and still get the second enrage timer