**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Magik good? Any use of her?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Sooo, i recently pulled a 4* Magik from a Premium Hero Crystal. Any good? Should i use her?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She requires a fairly high amount of skill to play to her full potential, but she’s an absolute beast with her sp2 power lock
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

She requires a fairly high amount of skill to play to her full potential, but she’s an absolute beast with her sp2 power lock

Thanks. But should i take Venom the Duck out of my team and place Magik in there instead?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 Hi, sooo should i replace r1 4* venom the duck for a r1 4* Magik?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She's the power control queen
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

@Lvernon15 Hi, sooo should i replace r1 4* venom the duck for a r1 4* Magik?

Depends on the matchups you are going to face, VtD is a buff heavy champ and has great damage output while if you need power control champion or you are going to face a buff heavy champion you'll find magik much more useful.

She doesn't have the best raw damage output but with her sp2 power lock, you can perma-powerlock your opponent for entire fight (except Aarkus) if you play right. If your opponent has good amount of buffs (like Venom) use a sp3 to cause massive damage.
  • as others have said, she's got some of the best Power Lock in the game. Whether or not you use her or Venom the Duck is up to you and may be dependent on who else you have on your team. If you need more Power Control and a bit of Buff removal, Magiks a great pick. If you want the ability to ramp up over a quest and build for damage or healing, Venom the Duck could be a better option for you.