**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Revives in glory/Loyalty section of store

I just had a suggestion, I’d be interested to see the ability to purchase lvl 1-2 revives/potions in the glory store or the loyalty store.

There are a few places to get resources for use in AQ/AW, but not so much for other aspects of the game.
I spend a ton of time grinding arenas for the milestone resources, so I can progress content.
When I run out of resources/units it can become very annoying to be stuck in a path for sometimes potentially days.

Since gifting badges were removed, I think this would be a small attempt to offer another avenue to players of helping with their own progression, especially through some of the tougher content like Act 6.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    I’d love for revives to be available in this game more than just buying with units or the 22 hour events. I think the glory idea is a good one, especially if you plan on making a run on some content that you’ve been stuck on, but a necessary item shouldn’t be so hard to obtain.