**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A way to know that a champs signature ability...

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Has reached 99. I would like to request/suggest that the green square with a star in it on maxed champs change color when they have 99 signatures. A black square with a star or red square with a star so that when you view your roster you know atba glance who is completely complete!

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Can just click on the champ.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have hundreds...gonna click on every one? I have newer champs buried among completed champ. So many champs that is not a realistic alternative to click through 300 plus champs...make it red with a yellow star! That would make the Chinese players happy.
    Maybe a lot of you only have 10 or 15 max sig champs...i got hundreds and a hundred or more to keep adding levels to.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Rap said:

Has reached 99. I would like to request/suggest that the green square with a star in it on maxed champs change color when they have 99 signatures. A black square with a star or red square with a star so that when you view your roster you know atba glance who is completely complete!

That would be a simple but great change, very useful!
    It would make Alliance placement easier when considering placement diversity. And make it easier to pick teams and squads for just about everything. And give us some idea of what we have accomplished with all this grinding.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Rap said:

It would make Alliance placement easier when considering placement diversity. And make it easier to pick teams and squads for just about everything. And give us some idea of what we have accomplished with all this grinding.

As the one who plans defender diversity for my BG, that would be nice to have i admit.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    open your inventory. choose a class signature stone and see what champions may need it. all other are at 99 or 199
    Yes all i need is a generic signature stone for every tier of champions, and i should never use the last one just so i can keep it and use it figure out who is level 99? And that doesn't help with selection! The level 99 champs don't show...so i get to click back and forth checking each class, and then back to my champ rosrer to pick out level 99 champs? You must not have many...
    I think your criticisms of my idea are weak. But i think that may be because you use far less of your roster than i do, so it just doesn't matter to you...and this is when i get confused...it would have no impact on you one way or another (apparently) and so why not be supportive of the idea? Instead of being a troll?
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    edited September 2019
    Rap said:

Yes all i need is a generic signature stone for every tier of champions, and i should never use the last one just so i can keep it and use it figure out who is level 99? And that doesn't help with selection! The level 99 champs don't show...so i get to click back and forth checking each class, and then back to my champ rosrer to pick out level 99 champs? You must not have many...

I didn't say generic but class specific stone. this way you can open a pop up and see for each character how many stones you still need to reach the cap. I did not see your point in contuosly says you have a lot of character and we have not. I'have got 444 heroes and all it matters is 3* and 4* in order to see how many stones I need to give to one hero before I open a 3* or 4* cristals or to achive item use or class advancements. for 5* I just know in advance who I need to rise prestige wisely. I'm really missing the point on how such an efford to improve this visual effect can give some better game esperience
    Maybe there should even be a title and competion game wide for most max level champs...like once a year on the game anniversary.
    It could be like the longer alliance events...tiers, so everyone gets something. But hard core grinders get a payoff! Max 2 stars x points, 3 stars y points, and so on...
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    The most annoying thing is drawing a champ you have sig 99
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

The most annoying thing is drawing a champ you have sig 99

Not really as u get a max sig crystal which gives more shards
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Honestly don’t see how this hasn’t been implemented yet. It’s a simple quality of life fix especially since most people have lots of max sig champs whether it’s 2 or 3 stars even. Doesn’t affect anyone negatively in anyway??
  • Great idea!! How didn’t I think of it lol