**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great new content!

I’m glad that I can’t participate in the new content because of the domino. But that’s what you guys want. For me to empty my bank account on this game. I’m glad I get to sit here and watch all the people with stacked accounts get another 5*!

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Do you not have a single champ that isnt tech and that has a healblock?
    Seems like there are tons of counters with a mixture of burst, healblock, heal reversal or spamming debuffs with conjunction with despair mastery.

Zipio said:

I’m glad that I can’t participate in the new content because of the domino. But that’s what you guys want. For me to empty my bank account on this game. I’m glad I get to sit here and watch all the people with stacked accounts get another 5*!

I'm in the same situation here. That domino reminded my of my hate for the game. Most heal block champions are tech. Dispair mastery isn't for free and if you don't have the counters you're out. After trying 12 times with 3* void and even 5* dr voodoo (only at r2 unawakened) I raged and I quit. I simply hate this new boss rush... Wish it was more skill based than roster dependent
    Use KM with void and you should be able to regen sp1 block dmg I think
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128

Zipio said:

I'm in the same situation here. That domino reminded my of my hate for the game. Most heal block champions are tech. Dispair mastery isn't for free and if you don't have the counters you're out. After trying 12 times with 3* void and even 5* dr voodoo (only at r2 unawakened) I raged and I quit. I simply hate this new boss rush... Wish it was more skill based than roster dependent
    The thing I liked with the other boss rushes was that you could still complete the first chapter without having a massive roster. I don’t understand why they decided to get rid of it this time.

Seems like there are tons of counters with a mixture of burst, healblock, heal reversal or spamming debuffs with conjunction with despair mastery.

I don’t have the units for despair or the resources to rank one up to actually stand a chance
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    She should be beatable with a 3* or 4* Void or Cap IW
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Zipio said:

The thing I liked with the other boss rushes was that you could still complete the first chapter without having a massive roster. I don’t understand why they decided to get rid of it this time.

Those are the celebrity challenges, boss rush is just a straight shoot 6 fight. Think they were first used when they introduced 6* champs
    Odachi said:

Zipio said:

Those are the celebrity challenges, boss rush is just a straight shoot 6 fight. Think they were first used when they introduced 6* champs
    Oh, my bad I was thinking of the clash’s.
    Zipio said:

I don’t have the units for despair or the resources to rank one up to actually stand a chance
    You should have your mastery setup before doing mid to endgame content. You have 2 weeks, start grinding
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Instead of complaining post your roster and ask for advise. Then we can give actual suggestions that would help you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have a single option for a fight that has a good 20 or so options then you aren’t ready for that content, simple as
    Lvernon15 said:

If you don’t have a single option for a fight that has a good 20 or so options then you aren’t ready for that content, simple as

That’s my point. I don’t understand why they can’t make an version for intermediate players. Because it sucks when there’s all this content like variants that you can’t take part in because you haven’t been playing for as long as others.
    Zipio said:

Lvernon15 said:

That’s my point. I don’t understand why they can’t make an version for intermediate players. Because it sucks when there’s all this content like variants that you can’t take part in because you haven’t been playing for as long as others.
    First off this boss rush is for intermediate players, I completed it again with 4 stars. Also ask for advice instead of complaining. Also its been less than a day since the challenge came out, dont jump the gun so fast, have some patience. Also variant 3 isnt exclusively for endgame and the reason variants arent for intermediate is cuz there are a ton of content already created for players of that level such as Act 5.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zipio said:

Lvernon15 said:

You can take part in variants, first there is a beginner version, second it is perm content so you can get to it later. Are you complaining you cannot do act 6 too?