**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We should be allowed to pawn 8 4* champs for 1 featured 5* crystals. 7 5* champs for 1 feat 6* cryst

The number eight, because 8 represents new beginnings.
The number Seven, because GOD created the heavens & the earth in 7 days. By default any 6 star is god tier maxed and ranked. That level is the highest there is.

We should be allowed to pawn 8 4* champs for 1 featured 5* crystals. 7 5* champs for 1 feat 6* cryst 23 votes

Yes
17%
Master3418Kaladin_Ctleath_013Too_qik 4 votes
Nope
43%
GAM3RGUYNoıreDOKTOROKTOPUSDONZALOOG1234Gustavo20LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAwsomediabrineEtjamaEdeuink 10 votes
Dosent make sense?
39%
DankestChefScruffy04Thi101ZipioCtuchikUmbertoDelRioH3t3rGiodood_1Superfan 9 votes

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Yes
    Or just be able to sell them. I never understood why people had such a big problem with others selling their Champions. It's their account that should be able to do as they like.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Kaladin_ said:

Or just be able to sell them. I never understood why people had such a big problem with others selling their Champions. It's their account that should be able to do as they like.

Cause when you save champs, you have them available later on for specific champ gates and duping will actually give you more shards and Iso than if you sell them.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Etjama said:

Kaladin_ said:

Cause when you save champs, you have them available later on for specific champ gates and duping will actually give you more shards and Iso than if you sell them.
    Plus keeping champs will help with arena
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nope

Etjama said:

Kaladin_ said:

Plus keeping champs will help with arena
    Yeah, that too.