**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wich one was hader, Boss Rush or Act 6.1 (Cavalier)?

I did the Boss rush, and, I found it hard. But, I'm not Cavalier yet.
I wondered if act 6.1 is easier.

Wich one was hader, Boss Rush or Act 6.1 (Cavalier)? 97 votes

Boss rush
5%
Foxhero007spidey31415926FaisaljavedToo_qikDark1990 5 votes
Act 6.1
94%
GamerVdh2008danielmathDrZolaBitterSteelMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabTimone147Chriz4061Geoqui21Riise81INTEGRALTrektJadedStarFighter0717NanaPokuBajjsbwuqjwDuo_KulioThereticLvernon15 92 votes

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Act 6.1
    6.1 is far harder
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Act 6.1
    Surely not a legit question
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

The person who disagreed with my comment, do you want me to send all fights? :)

And here I am, my 5* R3 Mephisto lasting max 10s vs Domino before being turned into Jell-O ..

ROFLMAO

:)
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    INTEGRAL said:

dot_ditto said:

INTEGRAL said:

The person who disagreed with my comment, do you want me to send all fights? :)

And here I am, my 5* R3 Mephisto lasting max 10s vs Domino before being turned into Jell-O ..

ROFLMAO

:)
    There is a trick at fighting against Domino. You can dash back and punish her dash attack very very easily. I can send you the full video on line app if you are on.

With 5-6 duels against an unduped Domino duel target, you will master.
    I need help sir , what’s your line Id? Or please add me on
    -rajuteda- (dashes included)

• Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    Act 6.1
    Tayyab82 said:

Thr is no comparison between Act 6.1 and Boss Rush.

Have seen so many people complaining about Boss Rush but the content is not so hard as people are pretending. If a person with limited skill, like me, can complete with only one single revive, many can do without any ItemUse. All you need is understanding the nodes and bringing right champion.

For the record, many path in Act 5 was way harder than this Boss Rush

This is exactly what I’ve been posting when people start complaining. Be smart about the fights, don’t just try to muscle your way through. Well said my friend👍🏻