**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW mixed with map6/5. 3bg. Wanting to grow. 7.5k prestige +

Map66655/66555 alliance. We are wanting gold1/p4 but may take this season and the next to reach it.
About us: we have a solid 20core and started back in 2017 and have been together since running map2. We like to progress and want more rank 5 champs and implemented map6. We had a whole bg leave us last midseason. We assign paths for Map6 but not AW, we do focus on diversity for AW.

What we want: active and skilled players, 130k gold/10k bc. COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION. TAGS, TAGS, TAGS. Line chat. Join in timely manners and move in timely manners, those are 1 and the same for us. Fun players that kick AHØs.

Why should you care about us? Because we actually want to progress and add more map6 and get more rank up materials for Rank5 champs and even Rank2 6* champs. If that aligns with you and your wants then join us.
We want to do better in aw and actually place in gold1/p4 but need players that can handle it.
How to contact me:
Ingame- Gotszbot
Line- Gotszbot

If you reply here then I'm not going to see it.

Comments

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Still looking
    Looking for 2-3 players who understand joining aq and making moves in a timely manner means. Averaging 180m points without finishing 3mals due to said late joiners. Can easily break 200m with the right set of players.
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    Still need 7,5k prestige? I’m just under 7. Around 6,7 now but 2
    T2a short of r5 so will go up. If you should be interested my line I’d is
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    xrated157
    Need 2-3 players with good communication skills and fighting skills. People not communicating making it difficult in a bg to finish and we can't have that.
    Seeking more.