**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Gem Auto-Filters Needed

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
In their current form, rank up gems such as those awarded for completing chapters or acts in Variant content, are not super intuitive. You click the gem and it says "Rank Up Champions" and you think to yourself: "Sweet! Let's go rank up some champions from this list." So you click "Rank up Champions."

You are dropped at the character menu. Now, I have to fish through all of my characters and try to figure out which ones the gem applies to.

Can't you guys have the gem auto filter the champion list for applicable characters? This seems like something that should have been included when these were rolled out. The current process is tedious and cumbersome.

Quality of life, folks!

Comments

• Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    The star rating and class filters don’t help narrow it down enough?
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Nichj99 said:

The star rating and class filters don’t help narrow it down enough?

Compared to sig stones/awakening gems, not really no.

It's not like they can't do it, they must be able to do something given the sig stones/AG/arena boosts all filter through to the correct class/tier/sig abiltiy or not.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The thing I wonder about is what happens if say you own a 3-4 tech gem, a 3-4 2015 tech gem, and a 2016 tech gem and want to use a specific one to rank up say, starlord. I’m pretty sure in this case when you click “rank up” on him, you will get the option to 1.) use catalysts, or 2.) use a gem
    But what gem you use is not really up to you. Does it use the first gem you got on your account, does it use the “oldest” possible gem (as in the 2015).

A feature as the OP is talking about would fix this, as then you could click the gem you want, and use it while still in the inventory menu.

(To the people that say “why would you ever want to use a regular tech gem if you own a variant gem”- I say perhaps that person has 3/3 regular tech gems (infact I own that many of them) and doesn’t want another one to expire) point is there is no disadvantage in letting people choose the gem they want and do it all through the inventory menu same as AG’s.