**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should happen now that kabam slipped up a little

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Neotwism said:

I have only ran it once because i knew we werent supposed to get the shards more than that. I could easily run it again for the shards but i dont think its fair to reward ppl that went ahead and did it knowing it was a mistake and letting them keep the extra shards without letting others have a chance to earn them also. In a way this would penalize ppl for doing the right thing if they allow ppl to keep the extra rewards without letting everyone run it twice. Say whatever u want about me but i know running it again wouldnt be right unless kabam says its open for everyone. Either everyone should get to run it twice or they take back the champs/shards from the ppl that knowingly abused the system.

Some people like me ran it again in an effort to collect the other titles. I think it’s unfair that people are saying people exploited this bug or abused the system. Kabam told us we would be allowed to rerun it for the titles and I’m sure that’s what a lot of people did, unaware they would be rewarded again.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    @RoninMan if u didnt do it intentionally my post wasnt directed at you. U cant tell me ppl arent running it a second time knowing they will get the shards. Im sure more ppl have intentionally exploited it than the few ppl who r doing it for the titles. I know alot of ppl like the titles but tha vast majority of players dont care anout the titles they just want the extra 5* champ
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    H
    Neotwism said:

@RoninMan if u didnt do it intentionally my post wasnt directed at you. U cant tell me ppl arent running it a second time knowing they will get the shards. Im sure more ppl have intentionally exploited it than the few ppl who r doing it for the titles. I know alot of ppl like the titles but tha vast majority of players dont care anout the titles they just want the extra 5* champ

Why wouldn’t you run it a second time for shards? I’m confused πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Of course people ran it for the extra 10k, crazy not to. Like finding $50 when you’re walking the dog, chalk it up as a win and get on with your life
  • Options
    Nothing at all
    @Rougeknight87 because it is intentionally exploiting a bug. Some ppl dont want to risk getting their accounts in trouble over some shards. Thats why i havent ran it a second time until i hear from kabam that its ok. Keeping my account in good standing is worth more than a single 5* champ.
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Nothing.. isn’t like you log in and had a 5star crystal still had to complete. It was earned not given.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Neotwism said:

@Rougeknight87 because it is intentionally exploiting a bug. Some ppl dont want to risk getting their accounts in trouble over some shards. Thats why i havent ran it a second time until i hear from kabam that its ok. Keeping my account in good standing is worth more than a single 5* champ.

Yeah it’s 10k shards bud. Hardly game breaking stuff. Kabam don’t care and neither should you, run it again like everyone else has and pray to the RNG gods πŸ€™
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    I havnt ran this event at all yet, much less twice, but kabam wants summoners to run this more than once for titles, nuts I know, but hey kabam messed up so they should get to keep the shards and for those of us who havnt ran the event yet, oh well we missed out. What we really should be talking about is the FACT that if there's a glitch that is pro kabam i.e. a fight that costs summoners alot of units & potions it takes kabam months to fix the problem but here it's a pro player glitch they do emergency maintenence to fix there screw up, in other words if it costs us all our potions, revives & units to bad, buy more. But if it costs kabam 1 unit or 10k 5* shards oh no they gotta fix that immediately, the double standards & hypocrisy this company shows us just who they are
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Oh and another very sad point, if the people at Apple kept selling us buggy/glitch products we the customers wouldn't put up with it, but for some reason we let kabam get away with it on a daily basis
  • Options
    RaoulDuke420RaoulDuke420 Posts: 31 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Well I did it 2 times before I saw any of this on the forums. I don’t think people should be punished because kabam makes a mistake.
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all

If they refresh it again for everyone with a 10k reward then who knows some ppl might end up with 30k now just increase the rewards to 20k, those who have already done it and only got 10k send them the extra 10k now and those who got the extra already dont send them anything thats it

Or you can run it again and earn the shards.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They did what????!
    They should just reset it and set it to give 20k shards... that way people who already did it twice can capitalize on it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RO53TT1 said:

I havnt ran this event at all yet, much less twice, but kabam wants summoners to run this more than once for titles, nuts I know, but hey kabam messed up so they should get to keep the shards and for those of us who havnt ran the event yet, oh well we missed out. What we really should be talking about is the FACT that if there's a glitch that is pro kabam i.e. a fight that costs summoners alot of units & potions it takes kabam months to fix the problem but here it's a pro player glitch they do emergency maintenence to fix there screw up, in other words if it costs us all our potions, revives & units to bad, buy more. But if it costs kabam 1 unit or 10k 5* shards oh no they gotta fix that immediately, the double standards & hypocrisy this company shows us just who they are

The emergency maintenance wasn't for the quest. It was still in the same spot after.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RO53TT1 said:

Oh and another very sad point, if the people at Apple kept selling us buggy/glitch products we the customers wouldn't put up with it, but for some reason we let kabam get away with it on a daily basis

You have a choice to play or dont. You choosing to keep playing is 100% on you. Dont like the bugs or so called glitches, find a different game. Be aware, almost every game foe every type of gaming platform has bugs and glitches.
  • Options
    Nothing at all
    @Amazing_Demon05 how would that idea be fair? If i spent a few revives and health pots to run it a second time I would be out those items and everyone else would only have to do it once in your scenario. That wouldnt be fair for some ppl to have to do the quest twice to get the same rewards as others that only ran it once. The only fair idea i have heard is to let everyone run it twice. Those that have already done it twice got their rewards and everyone else can run it 1 or 2 more times depending on if they already completed it or not. That way everyone has to do the same amount of work for the same rewards.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    Something else
    At this point the second run is still available - anyone who hasn't taken advantage really has nothing to say when it comes to taking shards away from those who did.
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Don't get me wrong but people who are asking for take back shards are most probably the one who couldn't clear the boss rush.
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298 β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Savio444 said:

They should either take it all back, or re-release it so those that did it only once can get it twice. The quest never said you could get rewarded twice...
    All the people that say do nothing at all are prob the ones that got it twice, so of course your going to want to keep it... So if your gonna let them keep it reset it to those that only did it once.

You can still fight second time...
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Something else
    Find the accounts that took advantage of the system error and exploited and charge them with 10,000 NEGATIVE 5* crystal shards. Problem totally solved and everyone gets what they deserve.

No...?
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all

They should only give our extra rewards to anyone who already completed it shouldn't be handing out shards when majority of the people wouldn't have completed it anyway doesn't really matter anyway though as they won't do anything

They shouldn’t β€œgive” rewards to anyone.
  • Options
    oNly_To_K1LLoNly_To_K1LL Posts: 1 β˜…
    Compensation is due

The reality is that now there are players who have taken those extra rewards by playing a second time and players who have not received them despite having redone the boss race. Kabam must give those missed rewards to those players who have spent time and resources like others to maintain the overall balance. it is a matter of pure justice
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    Let's move on.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    For all the bad they've done, an extra 10k shards is just the beginning of compensation.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…
    Nothing at all
    I don't think its really traceable. Without at least with unreasonable effort. So better do nothing. If they can trace it, better give me a compensation for all the envy i felt towards the better player who got it! 😀
This discussion has been closed.