**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horrible 5* Luck Streak

So.. I opened about 6 5* crystals in the last two days and lets just say I'd sell them for even 1000 5* shards. I got Juggernaut x2, Kamala Khan, Blue Cyclops, Rhino, Netflix Daredevil. I honestly do not even remember my last good 5* champion; its been months since I got my last good pull (Emma Frost).

What about you guys, any luck recently? Or are you getting shafted as much as me?
No clue what to do at this point.. missing a lot of champs to continue the story quest and I keep pulling meme-tier champs.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I pulled a new magik yesterday who was a top 5 pull for me, so my luck is on the up
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    The same for me, opened 4 5* this month already nothing good. The streak of bad luck goes waaay back,should be used to by now,but it still sucks
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    They are trying to get you to spend
    I've got nothing but meme tier 5*s to and so do several other players with the exception of a few, you need several before you can buy 5* dungeon Crystals which further proves the point that they dont want you having good chances for good champs increasing the chance your willing to drop real money
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

So.. I opened about 6 5* crystals in the last two days and lets just say I'd sell them for even 1000 5* shards. I got Juggernaut x2, Kamala Khan, Blue Cyclops, Rhino, Netflix Daredevil. I honestly do not even remember my last good 5* champion; its been months since I got my last good pull (Emma Frost).

What about you guys, any luck recently? Or are you getting shafted as much as me?
    No clue what to do at this point.. missing a lot of champs to continue the story quest and I keep pulling meme-tier champs.

Most of my MCOC career has been like this with brief windows of amazing luck. It's starts to suck the fun out of the game when the trash tier pulls go on for 6+ months though. I'm in the middle of one now.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited September 2019

Everybody has them, some people more frequently than others. My advise is try to not take the game to seriously in the long run and don’t get caught up in the kabam hamster wheel of disappointment because it will inevitably only bring disappointment. I tell you this from my past mistakes. The whole system is designed to make you feel like that so you gamble and spend....which leads to more disappointment.

100% agree to this I've been getting shafted the last 10 crystals I've opened not a single good useful champion, and if I don't get a tech awakening gem from the free crystal we're getting in dipping of this game for good.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    5*:
    Storm,
    Magneto,
    ronan,
    star Lord,
    King pin,
    jy,
    Dormammu,
    jy,
    logan,
    groot,
    Venompool,
    red skull.

6*: diablo.

I was (and still a bit is), tempted to quit.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    edited September 2019
    We’ve all had bad runs, a couple of months ago I got my third Ultron dupe, then cyclops, then the other cyclops, then daredevil, Electra, falcon and duped my duck and black panther all in a row.

Since then I’ve had gwenpool, aegon (x2), hulk, modok, korg and Hyperion (x2) as well as a couple of great 6* champs after my first was a very disappointing beast.

It always evens out. Hang in there.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Latest 5* were ok actually, not that trashy -red skull, dorm, karnak, angela, sentinel... The thing is I won't waste resources to r4 them, as I don't really need them, and imo they are not good enough. On the other hand, my 6* luck was bad lately - got gg and dpx. Hope for someone good next month
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Ive had somewhat bad luck with 5* crystals, today ive pulled a Groot.
    But after that i opened my gmc unified crystals.
    That gave me a 5* Darkhawk and a Thing, so i guess the table did turn.
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    5* domino last night. Finally something worth while from the 5* pool.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It varies, my last few pulls were Yellow jacket, Thor Jane Foster and Loki, but then I have champs that I got a while ago like OR Aegon Starky. It's just pure randomness.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    duped my nc fourth time! I should feel on top of the world right? must be my face muscles has frozen.
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    @OrcDovahkiin

You want a Tech AG? I want anything but a Tech AG... lol

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    My luck had felt like poo lately. Loki, SG, Dorm, Korg, Rhino.

Not all bottom of the barrel, but I don't spend much and just joined a low-key retirement ally, so I have to prioritize rankups that will help me complete content, fill roster holes, and not burn resources unwisely.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Not all bottom of the barrel, but I don't spend much and just joined a low-key retirement ally, so I have to prioritize rankups that will help me complete content, fill roster holes, and not burn resources unwisely.

Don't sleep on Spidey Gwen. Took her to R4 unawakened with no regrets. She doesn't get as much use now, but she helped get me to Cavalier a couple months back.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Mine is ;
    Cyclops
    Rogue *2
    Loki
    Bishop
    Ronan
    Venompool
    Iron patriot
    Iron man
    Aa
    Bpcw
    Jaggernaut

welcome to the club
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Two of them are pretty good pulls.
  • Options
    My first 5 * champ is Agent Venom. I didn't have a fun time playing him since his heavy attack gets always intercepted by the boss I encountered. The next 2 are X - 23 and Loki. X-23 has bleed capabilities and Loki has unblockable SP 2 , I can work with that. But most of the time I rely on my 4 * champs to get the job done, since my roster in that category is more impressive than my 5 * champs.
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    A better champ will come eventually come for u. Went through a tonne of trash then landed namor yesterday. Have hope
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Belfigor2 said:

start a youtube channel, get xxxxx subs, promote mcoc and see your rng luck change

You missed spend 30k on crystals but people forget how much they spend on this game. They only look at the crystal openings
    https://youtu.be/ZInHfWeKPPY
    If you are going compare crystal openings to YouTube put in all the facts
  • Options
    My 5 * champs in order:

Agent Venom ( I'm having a hard time using his heavy attack, I get intercepted a lot )
    X - 23 ( I already have a 4 * version of her, who I already spend lots of units & gold to level her up to Rank 4 )
    Loki ( I like his SP2 & SP3. Based on public opinion though, he is one of the weakest mystic champs )

Still relying on my pool of 4 * champs to get the job done.
  • Options
    OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    I have had pretty solid luck pulling 5 stars,

I've 4 of 5 stars now, in order of pull

Dr. Voodoo
    Korg
    Green gob.(he's solid for defence so i considered as good pull)
    Human torch (😱)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    sound as bad as my 6 star openings for the last several months
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019
    5 of my last 7 pulls have been 2 Omega Reds. First time awakening. Corvus, starky, and rulk. With a Jane foster an yondu thrown in there. Plus have pulled 2 6* in my last 6 cav crystals. sabretooth an spiderman. Nothing great but I'll take them