**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel or Iron Man IW

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Should i pick Sentinel or Iron Man IW (awakened) to put in my team?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel

@Lvernon15 @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg Is there any reason why i should pick sentinel?
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel

Sentinel is a beast once u get him to 100 analysis charges and he's double immune plus he's great for variant 3
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel

Sentinel is a beast once u get him to 100 analysis charges and he's double immune plus he's great for variant 3
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg Thanks for the feedback. Is he good for the story quest (i forgot the name ahaha) the one after Proven?
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel

@Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg Thanks for the feedback. Is he good for the story quest (i forgot the name ahaha) the one after Proven?
    Yes
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Imiw is too hard to play, and he has a much longer ramp up, sentinel is better in basically every aspect
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Imiw is too hard to play, and he has a much longer ramp up, sentinel is better in basically every aspect

Oh... ok. But Iron Man IW is a decent champ i thought
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Sentinel: Poison and bleed immune, once ramped up his attack is doubled and also his shock and incenerate lasts longer (doubled). Needs much less time to ramp up. Regeneration is useful and can save you revives occasionally. Heal block is more efficient for buffet or masochism nodes.

IMIW: Bleed and coldsnap immune, takes a while to ramp up but once you get that plama refreshing you can take down pretty fast. Good for debuff immune nodes since plasma is passive. Also, his repuslors cannot be evaded so somewhat a good evade counter, his power control is good and opponent will never reach sp3 if you keep plasma/shock active and emd with light attack (if they don't have another power gain source like Hyperion). Heal block is more efficient for normal regeneration champs since you can healblock by using heavy as well as sp1. Auto block is great addition as it triggers parry and IMIW has one of the best block proficiency so parries are almost always perfect.

Sentinel is pretty straightforward, IMIW requires more skill to keep that plasma refreshing.
    In my opinion, you should scout the path you are going to take and choose accordingly. For example, I'd choose sentinel over IMIW for flare path but would choose IMIW over sentinel for bane path (power control= less baiting specials, thus easier bane transfer).