**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time Era Crystals

Haven’t found a thread about this - has anyone bought any of the time era crystals? Are only those champions in the crystals, or just an increased chance to get them?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Whatever it is don’t buy them
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    They only have the champs listed
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    only the champs listed, and i think it's a good deal, they cost the same as a featured crystal but with a much better pool: bought five oxidized crystals (GM ones, though) and got venom and sinister as 4* :love:
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    That’s what I was hoping for! I liked the Oxidized crystal too. Either one of those champs is good for me.

only the champs listed, and i think it's a good deal, they cost the same as a featured crystal but with a much better pool: bought five oxidized crystals (GM ones, though) and got venom and sinister as 4* :love:

• MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Might not be as good an option when it’s not a GM though I guess...